best waywt pics

well, if you really had trouble telling from that one picture, you could've avoided all this confusion by going back a page or two in waywt to see another picture of her. would've saved 10 posts of defending a stupid remark.
this is like asking pigs to fly. the hallmarks of a noob are: posting before thinking; inability to read anything besides the current page of a thread; and refusal to try to find out anything for themselves. hence the flood of noobish questions that have been answered a million times, or are self-evident, or can be discovered usually with a trivial amount of search effort.

when mike posted that, i thought, sigh* i said to myself, did he read my post to begin with? it says "but in other pictures where hes wearing high heels"

it's she. now, i know, but when i asked the question i really couldn't tell by looking at her other previous waywt pics. i thought she was a guy wearing woman's high heels and stuff for being homosexual.

u see i decided not to make another post regarding the question i had asked, when i saw mike's post, but after reading datasupa's reply, i had to say something, which i already did. and i probably have far more forum experience than you do, datasupa. so stfu when u don't know shit about me.

when mike posted that, i thought, sigh* i said to myself, did he read my post to begin with? it says "but in other pictures where hes wearing high heels"

it's she. now, i know, but when i asked the question i really couldn't tell by looking at her other previous waywt pics. i thought she was a guy wearing woman's high heels and stuff for being homosexual.

u see i decided not to make another post regarding the question i had asked, when i saw mike's post, but after reading datasupa's reply, i had to say something, which i already did. and i probably have far more forum experience than you do, datasupa. so stfu when u don't know shit about me.

I recommend never going to Thailand, you don't have the necessary savvy for it and might be in for a painful disappointment (or a nice surprise, you never know).

Eh. I don't know, it's kind of what bugs me about some other WAYWT posters when it comes to Chub Rock (and why I don't really read WAYWT anymore*): I've seen all the stuff before and I can pretty well imagine myself what it's going to look like on your typical Superfuture user. It looks good and they're nice pieces and he wears them well but I don't really ever get any inspiration from it / do a double take.

*amongst other reasons

if i was tweedles i'd be pissed about her posting this pic

aha. that's why you aint tweedles. and that's why my ass aint yours. :rolleyes:

Soepom is trying to steal the SF meetup's thunder...

shit. got found out.

tbh the only thunder i got is be my thunder thighs.

i really wanted to be at the SF meetup. i'd have fit the size 26s... just sayin...

eryone neg rep soepom!

tsk. shhhh.

2174128671_75f34c81fc.jpg

wow this kid actually owns more wtaps than just the vans. Takes the piss out of posers like Haptronic too. cool kid.

posers? look whos talking you wannabe militant fuck. im not defending hap here, but the only posts ive seen from you have been shitty.

2174128671_75f34c81fc.jpg

wow this kid actually owns more wtaps than just the vans. Takes the piss out of posers like Haptronic too. cool kid.

wow wtaps! supreme! who's the poser?

you are the biggest chump on here.

you have a lot of nerve calling anyone a poser you right wing wannabe 90's asian skater/special ops fuck.

cmon lets see just one ollie spex.

(p.s. kid does look good but its not cause he is wearing fancy sneakers)

posers? look whos talking you wannabe militant fuck. im not defending hap here, but the only posts ive seen from you have been shitty.
wow wtaps! supreme! who's the poser?

you are the biggest chump on here.

you have a lot of nerve calling anyone a poser you right wing wannabe 90's asian skater/special ops fuck.

cmon lets see just one ollie spex.

(p.s. kid does look good but its not cause he is wearing fancy sneakers)

football_tackle_head_clash.jpg