best waywt pics

Its blazin in australia right now.

i'm no geographic expert but i'd say australia's climate ranges from mediterranean(desert) to temperate. the air is pretty fucking dry, so we don't sweat as much. i know most of australia would decide to don tanks and shorts on a 40C day but it's actually really counterproductive. clothes protect you from the sun, and without them, you'd get burnt. a nomad would be thick in the head to travel the blazing desert in minimum cloth. so it begs the question, how do you shade without getting stuffy? fabrics, the right sort. the sort that breathes.

jack's wearing rick and damir. probably a blend of cotton, linen or summer wool or silk or whatever. he's probably doing better than the next guy in a tank and pair of shorts.

Yes, if the fabrics are suitable then I'm sure he is comfortable. Through the screen i assumed the fit would be uncomfortable in hot weather.

I'v been wearing 19 oz denim everyday since December in central Queensland (hot), although i have always worn jeans 100 % of the time. Besides some sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

howl fits are some of my favs on here ever, like the baggy pant/skate shoes look on him

nice guy too  :)