best waywt pics

While both look good imo, I think it's kind of useless to wear a shirt around your hips for purely aesthetic reasons. I mean if you're wearing it anyway, it's getting hot and you put it around your hips because you don't want to carry it around it makes sense. But doing so while still wearing a jacket/hoody seems weird to me. Do you know what I'm trying to say? I need to go to bed.

While both look good imo, I think it's kind of useless to wear a shirt around your hips for purely aesthetic reasons. I mean if you're wearing it anyway, it's getting hot and you put it around your hips because you don't want to carry it around it makes sense. But doing so while still wearing a jacket/hoody seems weird to me. Do you know what I'm trying to say? I need to go to bed.

does that mean these are out of the question?

what's so bad about it? personally, i guess if i had worn other pants, maybe jeans tucked in other high tops, it would have been a better fit...

the pants did get a lot of love, though

different shoes to play with the bottom silhouette, and lost the floppy beanie, and you're golden. or even if the pants were a bit more copped? either way its your best fit so far, you've improved a lot since that first atrocity you posted.

p1090202z.jpg

p1090208a.jpg

i really feel like i hit the brand synergy jackpot or something this time. i wore it this weekend when i went to this raggae event; dressed like a mod or something i dunno.

hat from s.n.s. herning

parka from a.p.c.

cardigan from henrik vibskov

our legacy shirt

wood wood pants

new balances no socks lol

no socks coz i barfed on them the day before (true story)... 2nd picture is more for detail of cardigan, really. i wore it unbuttoned and untucked all evening, except for top button of shirt, which i buttoned according to how much attention from da gurlz i got - outfit worked, i'm 5'8" and i had this hot tall blonde come over to me once at the bar, i swear, she smelled so good and asked if i wanted to go for a walk, but i was outleagued and too drunk, so whatever.

also, thanks for critique guys! i dunno if i'm that young (i'm 21) and a high school drop out (at 19), been trying all kinds of stuff in the meantime, but i'm starting over again. in denmark you can get up to 800$ in public stipendium or whatever you call it, which makes jawn copping much easier

Edited by felip

Call me crazy, but even knowing who worm is that fit is something else. . I think the combination of the trench and the cowl neck, the little details like his glasses shape and hair, hat,etc put it over the top. If I saw somebody like that on the street it would be hard to deny that there isn't a level of style to his fit that is pulled off really nicely.

Edited by Fycus