best waywt pics

am i the only one that thinks mellow's jacket ruins the overall fit? he's got a really good silhouette and color palette, but something about that hood and neck closure just makes it clash with the dressiness of the fit.

not to say it's a terrible look, just think a more streamlined jacket would be ideal.

Edited by broneck

95940c62.jpg

9cd92c64.jpg

sufu x ebbets

nbhd

ann d

drkshdw

rick owens

ann d

this fit definitely belongs here

perfect spring/summer style... and the unlikely mix of brands work well as a whole.

the faded-blue neighborhood shirt ties everything together

these are the kind of fits i like seeing on sufu. cool style, mixing up dissimilar brands

otherwise i'd just look at brand lookbooks and catalogs

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten

Guest glasses

lol negs. someone tell me whats good about that picture? theres something wrong with each outfit

first guy - everyone can see what silhouette this guy is going for but not achieving. those pants or jeans or whatever dont fit in and the shoes are too clean

second guy - sup with that peacoat. and those proportions. and that untucked shirt. and that bag. and those dress shoes with jeans. and stacks.

third guy - this guy is ok but its kinda hard to mess up a black tee and black trousers. but the shoes suck imo

and i dont know shit about naruto so whatever

Edited by glasses

i thought the first guy's fit was great. i can't see how the pants dont fit in. the cut, length and colour combo is great and i can't comprehend how you have to drag your shoes through the streets if you just bought them yesterday. sure, everything would look better if the shoes were more beat but no, it doesn't make sense to thrash your new shoes to get a great look.