best waywt pics

incredibly rare, only seen it once (and i bought it) but already have the same in olive and only worn once... 100% wool, sz m but works xs-xl. hooded, two false pockets, drawstrings. mint condition, as new. still have original tags and extra buttons. im currently in paris, so i only have this photo, but can provide more the 11th:

Streetstyle_Oslo_Jostein2.jpg

from his f/s thread, this kicks the shit out of most of the stuff in waywt lately

i did not look at who is wearing this and i feel perfectly qualified to say that this has no place whatsoever anywhere near best waywt and holy shit what are you people even thinking anymore

I'm hesitant to criticize waywts but, personally, I always think mellow's fits look frumpy and weird. No disrespect or anything, I'm sure my negativity will be washed away by your +reps anyway.

Christos: what's with those awkward cuffs all the time? You look cool and then you throw those in like some silly Australian party-boy who just 'discovered' cuffing.

i did not look at who is wearing this and i feel perfectly qualified to say that this has no place whatsoever anywhere near best waywt and holy shit what are you people even thinking anymore

it's the simplicity of the fit, done right, which you do not often see. the lines are very clean, and you can till each piece fits perfectly on him.

i believe at one time someone said his style was "collegiate". and the thing is i do not think the individual clothing are very costly either, ervell + uniqlo most of the time it seems.

i especially like how the shirt cuffs show and the collar is nicely under the sweater neckline, "perfectly tucked in".