best waywt pics

might just be the angle of the camera but looks like there's some serious clown shoe action going on. whole bottom half is off; might just be the picture though.

I find that to be part of what makes it so good, love his proportions, always soooo good and kinda what mine would look like if I was taller and slimmer.

imagine you were a group of elitist hipsters (youd never admit to this, of course) enjoying an afternoon outdoors (shocking!) and a huge circle of tshirt and denim wearing bros jerking each other off comes and sits down next to you. They're not following the parks etiquette and arent even dressed properly for a picnic! They actually look like they showed up to work on the traintracks about 2 miles from the park

i think, generally, thats the backlash with the denimbros

My grandfather was a hard laborer that totally trashed his body and worked his ass off to feed put his children (including my father) through school. It was a shitty life. Money was very tight and he would never fathom dropping 3 bills on his "work wear" jeans. He's not around anymore, but I'm pretty sure if he saw people beasting over his clothes and not what he accomplished, it would weird him out. He hated what he was doing, but did it for the sake of his family. I don't think he'd appreciate people glamorizing it with expensive dress-up clothing.

I get that it's stuff these guys are interested in, and I'm not one to stop people from pursuing their interests. This is just my take on it.

workwear= clothes you do work in. if you dress like a blue collar worker from the 30s when you get off of work from your suit and tie job, youre not wearing workwear, youre wearing a costume.

id like to add... as much as i hate to say it... that superdenim has made me less interested in all of the shit that is talked about. its become one big hype fueled circle jerk. everyone buys the same brands and the same pieces from the same store and looks the same. denim waywt has had a big influence on this i think because now you can post a fit without fear of flaming.