best waywt pics

I think sbw looks good but could benefit from some pants that drape a bit better and different footwear. But that's really picking nits as he looks real good

Evan- If he smeared doo doo on him, i'd certainly rep it. I hope he does this. Would be dope and everyone would be stylejacking

the argument of tight pants/denim vs. looser shit is just stupid. cause u can't just take one position over the other.

nah, it was not the argument, actually (at least it was not coming from me). personally, i prefer looser fit simply because of my constitution. but skinny people can rock skinny pants really well, noone can deny it. what i don't like is that wearing skinny pants somehow became almost necessary condition for a fit to be considered good/stylish on sufu. my perception could be wrong, though.

i never understood what's good in trying too hard goth-ninja-skinny-pants posters like snafu and many other clones (due to my backwardness, perhaps). but now, as top fashionista users agree with me, i feel much better.

thank you guyz.

hint: i'm joking. for those of you who do not understand humour.

personally i am a fan of looser fits as much as i am a fan of tight fits, streetwear as much as high fashion, it all comes down to the person wearing the outfit rather than the other way around.

one thing i struggle to understand [joking or not] is how snafu is ever thought of as a try hard, in my eyes he has always been amazing, borrowing ideas from the latest shows while never doing a note for note rendition. take into account that the dude lives in scotland where as far as i understand he risks bodily harm for standing out and you get someone who is dedicated to his style.

maybe i sound like a fanboy but as far as i am concerned he knows what he is doing.

Guest jmatsu
personally i am a fan of looser fits as much as i am a fan of tight fits, streetwear as much as high fashion, it all comes down to the person wearing the outfit rather than the other way around.

one thing i struggle to understand [joking or not] is how snafu is ever thought of as a try hard, in my eyes he has always been amazing, borrowing ideas from the latest shows while never doing a note for note rendition. take into account that the dude lives in scotland where as far as i understand he risks bodily harm for standing out and you get someone who is dedicated to his style.

maybe i sound like a fanboy but as far as i am concerned he knows what he is doing.

i think he's in london.

really? i'm pretty sure its scotland. there was some pretty in depth discussion about the guy on fuk.co.uk.

i'm not one to comment on using the english language properly, but that guys posts make me think that he is "simple" in a forest gump kind of way.

nagger

spec

fig

headcoat,

your jokes kind of belittle the cause that i'm trying to promote, the point is that the r-word is just as offensive as saying any of those slurs. i hope you'll understand that i had to neg you for that post. best wishes, and please try to be more PC from now on.

sincerely,

e0d9n0b5

snafu used to live in scotland, but he moved to london about 6 months ago? to go to design school there. I think.

Hap's point re bodily harm is still relevant, as he dressed more or less the same when he was home.

While I agree that the colloquial use of retarded offends me in the same way that interchangeably using the term 'that's gay' offends me, I've got to say that comparing the use of retard to n-gger, and other derogatory terms is problematic for me.

N-gger, sp-c, etc. have no context in which they are acceptable. Ever. I think that's a widely socially acceptable assumption. However, I've used the term retarded in numerous contexts, be they scientific, medical, or social referring to peoples' abilities, rates of flow, etc.

I wouldn't use the term retarded when referring to a patient's child, or a friend's daughter, but it's a term I commonly use in other contexts. Feel free to neg, but comparing retard to nigger is in my eyes, apples to oranges. There's gotta be a better way of getting your point across.