best waywt pics

Franky I think his fashion style is an excerise in consumerism rather than an individual identity. He's a sheep in my opinion.

+1

All these damn kids buying Julius and diet butcher and raf and etc. after it's been consumed, digested, and excreted by the true style elite eh? :rolleyes:

btw: You make "exercise in consumerism" sound sexy (nomo). Shit yo, what if "exercising consumerism" were my identity? Not meaning to beat a dead sufu-meme, but that would be meta-consumerism-- your identity would be consumerism, the act of perfecting something for the sake of perfecting something? Say I start doing fruteswagz next? And then "perfect" it and then move on to streetwear and so on. Serial stylist. thats fucking badass in its own obsessive way.

+1

All these damn kids buying Julius and diet butcher and raf and etc. after it's been consumed, digested, and excreted by the true style elite eh? :rolleyes:

btw: You make "exercise in consumerism" sound sexy (nomo). Shit yo, what if "exercising consumerism" were my identity? Not meaning to beat a dead sufu-meme, but that would be meta-consumerism-- your identity would be consumerism, the act of perfecting something for the sake of perfecting something? Say I start doing fruteswagz next? And then "perfect" it and then move on to streetwear and so on. Serial stylist. thats fucking badass in its own obsessive way.

I didn't read all this.

But don't get your panties in a bunch.

I just basically said you look like a tool.

Franky I think his fashion style is an excerise in consumerism rather than an individual identity. He's a sheep in my opinion.

agreed.

im starting to think that im better off making my own damn clothes than copping endless "jawns"(cringe) of style-less, soul-less clothing.

agreed.

im starting to think that im better off making my own damn clothes than copping endless "jawns"(cringe) of style-less, soul-less clothing.

you aren't understanding what rajio is saying.

you aren't understanding what rajio is saying.

i do.

what i meant is that the beasting we do for rg/dbss/a77/etc we do here leads to soulless jawn copping, which in turn makes the gear you buy soulless too. all for the sake of consumerism/being sheep aka what rajio said. there is no style in this.

^^ thats a cute beret.

shit raj, you need to be driving the jap economy not holding it back. SPEND SPEND SPEND CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME cop that jurius, cop that slim shin, get you balling in banking again.

Also I think fooks fit is pretty good.

I won't deny that the stuff that Fooks is wearing are brands that are beasted on here on sufu.

However, that in itself does not make the fit bad. The pieces work well together and look good together. Even if he is a sheep, he's definitely not the worst offender by far. To me it's clear that his purchases are also motivated by a knowledge of what works for him.

That said, not Fooks' best imho.