best waywt pics

perfect jawn synergy going on here

misterblack take notes:

if you're going to spend thousands of dollars on an outift, at least go for product fundamentalism like 78 here and leave all that touchy-feely ccp hippy crap for sz

at least that way your blazer will be water-proof

not here to comment on 78's fit...but it humors me that u brought up "synergy" as that fit is probably the least synergy focused fit 78 has put up...

Acronym, visvim, samurais...

knock your fake ass sufu-learnt knowledge shit out. just cuz you heard some street kid talking about brand synergy, doesnt mean u should be postin shit talkin about synergy.

and how you gonna compare 78 to misterblack? lmao...

78 looks awful. How the hell do slubby, sloppy stacked denim and workwearish looking boots go with a blazer with awkward sleeves and a black button up? I like 78 as a dude, but i don't get how anyone likes this at all except that he has nice brands.

What is redeeming about it? Seriously. Someone explain this to me. I don't want to hear shit about brand history or anything either. I understand jeans looking like that in a streetwear way and have seen it done in different contexts and liked it some even though it's not my thing. But with those shoes, and strange fitting blazer and black button up? I don't understand how you just don't mind it. Is this how former streetwear guys play dress up when they can't wear super casual stuff? At least cheep puts on a solid look thrift suit and shoes but maintains some edge when he has to dress up

Seriously, i like 78 as a poster and even like some of his fits, but i just don't get why people think this doesn't look bad. If someone could help me out without mentioning brands (i have no idea what brands those are but i assume "nice" ones) or using the word dope, i'd appreciate it.

edit: i want someone to explain and make me feel like this http://img1.rehostit.com/f/08312008/35b6d30.gif

What is redeeming about it? Seriously. Someone explain this to me. I don't want to hear shit about brand history or anything either. I understand jeans looking like that in a streetwear way and have seen it done in different contexts and liked it some even though it's not my thing. But with those shoes, and ugly ass blazer and black button up? I don't understand how you just don't mind it. Is this how former streetwear guys play dress up when they can't wear super casual stuff? At least cheep puts on a solid look thrift suit and shoes but maintains some edge when he has to dress up

It's a mixing of styles that doesn't look good, on a person with a body type that is extremely hard to flatter with brands recognized on this forum. Nothing redeeming except maybe the resale value of the clothes compared to that of mall brands.

i dont think 78 is playing dress up. from what i remember, he has a very nice dior suit that he wears and cleans up very nicely.

the acronym blazer isnt meant to be worn like a normal blazer. and i highly doubt those visvims were worn to dress up in anyway.

like i said, i dont mind the overall fit. its mediocre, nothing great, doesnt look hideous either.

How are they meant to be worn? Stacking looks sloppy rather than intentional. After looking at the picture, it may look better in real life from a normal angle, but from the pic provided i can't see how it doesn't look like shit. A lot of shit going on in the fit for it just to be "mediocre" which makes me think of someone playing it safe and hitting the middle of the road as far as the outfit's intention.

I look like a fuckin action figure............ hahahahaha what's up with that?

even looks like I got articulated joints or some shit...

findmybetterhalf was spot on... this wasn't "dress up" and that brand synergy is out the door on this one... completely... but I rarely get hung up on that issue...

yadda yadda... amazed the get up was broken down like this

what up 86!