wrong_move

SUPERFIT females kick my ass

I feel like she is mocking me.

apart from the fact that she's only like 17 in this video - sasha diguilian.

19 now

edit: she's only really in from about 1:00-2:30. whole video is pretty good value though

also this. her climbing outdoors Edited by philosophiliac

mandatory "late pass" comment

dztho.jpg

superfit???
from that work out?? Edited by t3hcoke

this thrad makes me feel inferior... yet motivates me to gym it up to not be a puss ?

very related. Ex GF from highschool randomly hit me up via FB and wants to get coffee on Fri. We haven't said more than a couple words to eachother in like a decade, kinda curious what's up. Relevant to this cause she's a pro female bodybuilder now. Like competes and shit.

very related. Ex GF from highschool randomly hit me up via FB and wants to get coffee on Fri. We haven't said more than a couple words to eachother in like a decade, kinda curious what's up. Relevant to this cause she's a pro female bodybuilder now. Like competes and shit.

I'm assuming you're referring to IFBB pro? That's the only real recognized pro-card in bodybuilding. (Unless she's in the INBF or other natural bodybuilding feds which no one gives a shit about).

If she's a IFBB pro figure competitor, she's going to look like she can rip your dick off.

If she's a IFBB pro bodybuilder, she's going to have more testosterone pumping through her pinkie finger than you do in your whole body....... and she might have some male pattern baldness and acne (from heavy steroid use).

Edited by mrchariybrown

I'm curious as to why a lot of pro female BBs get fake tits. I mean it's not like that's gonna make them look more feminine

I don't know what she competes in, "Worlds" or something? Just from her FB pic albums. I prob used "pro" too liberally, not sure if she makes money at it. All I know is she's fucking buff and oils and all that, I'll post a pic when I get to a comp for sure.

RhuAf.jpg

fEC7J.jpg

gtdwh.jpg

2dhft.jpg

ZymHO.jpg

9xp63.jpg

she is 46 now. first pic was taken before she started working out lol

419797_373371276026549_174773712552974_1089972_972488350_n.jpg

lickherbrownbutthole.jpg

allisonbaver.jpg

Allison Baver (Right side)

Rollerball.jpg

Rollerball2.jpg

Screen shots from Rollerball

Lidia Valentin

This thread has inspired me. Have been getting mean superfit just to match the ladies in here. Getting on that Yoga next month too.

^ yes @ yoga. Seriously the best form of exercise ever. Just make sure to find a style and teacher that you like. Don't give up if the first class you attend seems not for you (too much chanting, too hard, too easy, confusing, etc).

Also beware the heated room. People either love it or hate it (I fall squarely into the "hate" camp)