SUPERFIT females kick my ass

wrong_move

• 3 weeks later...

very related. Ex GF from highschool randomly hit me up via FB and wants to get coffee on Fri. We haven't said more than a couple words to eachother in like a decade, kinda curious what's up. Relevant to this cause she's a pro female bodybuilder now. Like competes and shit.

very related. Ex GF from highschool randomly hit me up via FB and wants to get coffee on Fri. We haven't said more than a couple words to eachother in like a decade, kinda curious what's up. Relevant to this cause she's a pro female bodybuilder now. Like competes and shit.

I'm assuming you're referring to IFBB pro? That's the only real recognized pro-card in bodybuilding. (Unless she's in the INBF or other natural bodybuilding feds which no one gives a shit about).

If she's a IFBB pro figure competitor, she's going to look like she can rip your dick off.

If she's a IFBB pro bodybuilder, she's going to have more testosterone pumping through her pinkie finger than you do in your whole body....... and she might have some male pattern baldness and acne (from heavy steroid use).

Edited by mrchariybrown

I don't know what she competes in, "Worlds" or something? Just from her FB pic albums. I prob used "pro" too liberally, not sure if she makes money at it. All I know is she's fucking buff and oils and all that, I'll post a pic when I get to a comp for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

^ yes @ yoga. Seriously the best form of exercise ever. Just make sure to find a style and teacher that you like. Don't give up if the first class you attend seems not for you (too much chanting, too hard, too easy, confusing, etc).

Also beware the heated room. People either love it or hate it (I fall squarely into the "hate" camp)