worst (sufu) waywt fits

whatever.... i welcome it. sharkeys not hurting my feelings.

I think that he did a better job this time in critiquing; less personal attacks (sort of), more genuine critiquing.

Is that how you spell critiquing? Fuck.

There's a difference between insulting someones personal style and letting them know that the rise on their jeans is a little off-putting. For instance, I would say that as strange as you may thing Cheap's military pocket thing is, to mine, and, I'm assuming cheaps, it's pretty awesome.

That's why I come to SF, frankly. In addition to generally dressing well, people do some genuinely interesting things. It's inspiring, in my opinion.

modedit.jpg

ok, I see the look you were aiming for cheap, but the output lags something. first of all, when taking naked pictures in the bathroom never pose next to the toilet paper. also, you hang your strings way too low, its ok with jeans but thats just nasty. oh and smoking in the bathroom can cause serious damage.

I do however dig the 500-pack of toilet paper youre rocking, nice idea and not played out like a plastic 12-pack.

modedit.jpg

ok, I see the look you were aiming for cheap, but the output lags something. first of all, when taking naked pictures in the bathroom never pose next to the toilet paper. also, you hang your strings way too low, its ok with jeans but thats just nasty. oh and smoking in the bathroom can cause serious damage.

I do however dig the 500-pack of toilet paper youre rocking, nice idea and not played out like a plastic 12-pack.

LMAO!!!!!!!

modedit.jpg

yeah, i find that industrial amount of toilet paper humorous as well

ok... is it just me or is it funny as shit that these posts are back to back....

he is a cheapmuthafukr after all...................

I think its kind of funny that people take fashion so seriously. After all, clothes are clothes and people should ultimately be comfortable with what they wear.

modedit.jpg

modedit.jpg

It's too wide if she can't fit her mouth around it, and it's too long if when she stretches all her fingers out, she cant put her thumb on the base and her pinky on the head.

Guest Fade to Black

i think that looks better than if he went with some of the suggestions for him to wear chucks instead of the lace-ups. ditto on the no-socks really completing the whole look.