worst (sufu) waywt fits

Damn, this had so much potential. Like he just need a little more swag. Maybe a sicker hair style. Some bad ass tattoos or accessories and this would have been hipster ironically dope.

normally i like siotjieut's fits, but not this one...it belongs in this thread

Damn, this had so much potential. Like he just need a little more swag. Maybe a sicker hair style. Some bad ass tattoos or accessories and this would have been hipster ironically dope.

looks like a 13 yr old

actually on second thought

i wouldn't mind being a 13 year old hipster

id give my face to be a 12 year old hipster music elitist just discovering hardcore punk. id also be willing to bet that vin put that visor from his dads gym bag on because this is the internet.

id give my face to be a 12 year old hipster music elitist just discovering hardcore punk.

exactly. i got into punk in my later teens (too late imo).

if you're a punk at the age of 12, you have immense potential for creative greatness by age 20,

or you could be dead before age 20.

but still, the opportunity to be a 13 year old hipster, right now, is too good

exactly. i got into punk in my later teens (too late imo).

if you're a punk at the age of 12, you have immense potential for creative greatness by age 20,

or you could be dead before age 20.

but still, the opportunity to be a 13 year old hipster, right now, is too good

Ive been into hardcore punk since i was 10 years old and i turned out weird and awkward as fuck. wait, damn thanks punk rock. i lowkey love my life.

Edited by dovo

lmaoooo you sufu guize make my day (its been a shitty day) but seriously. none of my fits warrant the kind of the neg they get. not sayin i should be gettin 50+ but you guys honestly have it out for me.

edit: just saw the catastrophic monstrosity of an oufit that tween spirit posted... and got plus rep. if thats the case, im all for the neg rep if thats what you people consider good.

Edited by hndlz

lmaoooo you sufu guize make my day (its been a shitty day) but seriously. none of my fits warrant the kind of the neg they get. not sayin i should be gettin 50+ but you guys honestly have it out for me.

see, its posts like this that will probably get you infinite crap....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...