worst (sufu) waywt fits

i like how lately every time someone gets posted in this thread he turns out to be a swell guy and then everyone says yeah you dress like shit but you're a great guy and then everyone smiles at each other. sufu so full of hate these days

shit meant 2 neg that valdizno. its obviously sarcasm

edit: but now i see valdizno might be sarcastic as well. PLEASE USE (10)S PEOPLE

Edited by baconzilla

i like how lately every time someone gets posted in this thread he turns out to be a swell guy and then everyone says yeah you dress like shit but you're a great guy and then everyone smiles at each other. sufu so full of hate these days

pat in the back is the new hate.

well once it becomes apparent that you're not gonna get a rise out of them...no more reason to be a dick

Well considering i cant do anything about it why should i or anyone respond.with anger and screaming..Its another story if I could push the ENTER button on my keyboard to throw an uppercut to the person who tried to treat me like I'm some kinda punk. We use to call those kinda guys telephone tough guys or when AOL was big internet tough guy. Besides we are talking about my attempt at style not my manhood <_<

the thing is we just want to coax a really insecure and angry answer from you. kinda like the $ingapoorian a couple pages earlier

that shit is just too much fun

I bet its pretty damn easy to accomplish that. I mean when I saw the post in reference to 1 of my fits.. I literally grabbed my fiance and said "Babe come look at this", She laughed her ass off and even told my brother about it. I knew she would laugh at it and thats why i told her. If ur insecure about anything and ur not good with ball busting or even a critique..U should stick to reading and looking at fits.

Edited by DirtyDenim1

I bet its pretty damn easy to accomplish that. I mean when I saw the post in reference to 1 of my fits.. I literally grabbed my fiance and said "Babe come look at this", She laughed her ass off and even told my brother about it. I knew she would laugh at it and thats why i told her. If ur insecure about anything and ur not good with ball busting or even a critique..U should stick to reading and looking at fits.

you're getting closer and closer to what redX is talking about

U are def right..I guess i am having problems grasping what goes on in here. I mean I came in here to check out some photos and read up a bit . I havent been able to do that because I didnt know when i posted a pic i'd be ripped for it . Which is fine if thats what the overall dynamic is in here. Now I know in my 30's I went from the guy giving wedgies to the guy gettin them lol I'll bow out as I know I already started off on the wrong foot with everyone.

the outfit is really accentuated in motion and seeing it in this medium brings a whole new level to it. i really do hope to see more of this in the future.

I've never quite understood why everyone hates on Alex's fits so much, but I'm guessing it has more to do with his tough-guy posing and general attitude than the clothes he wears. Aside from weird things like wearing running shoes with a motorcycling outfit on occasion, I don't get what's so bad about his style. If he'd relax, size his images a little smaller, and take photos from a higher angle, he'd probably look fine most of the time.

I can't help but think, looking over the past few pages, that both the offenders and offended take things way too seriously. Here's a tip, upset WAYWT-ers: if you're looking to get your life validation from people you've never met and probably don't even really like on some internet forum, you probably need to re-evaluate your priorities and where your self-worth comes from, and consider just not bothering with WAYWT if everyone really hates your style.