cheapmuthafukr

worst (sufu) waywt fits

17,174 posts in this topic

i don't know the age demographic here, but if you did, rep for you.

Why would you want to rep someone for going to a basketball game/concert?

If anyone is deserving of rep, it's the great and talented, not the people that witnessed greatness or try to write themselves into it.

the worst thing about this whole discussion IMHO is the fact that people are debating authenticity surrounding a brand that collaborated with nike and uniqlo

before anyone fires back, let me say that i don't really care what status SB dunks have in sneaker culture or how uniqlo looks pretty cool for the price; mass manufactured shit is still shit for so many reasons. among the worst of them is that it depends on a degraded labor force and the product is bland. i couldn't believe that tripe from takahashi in defense of the uniqlo collab. "spoon full of spice"? more like a fist full of cash to line your pockets. i'm not against acquiring wealth, but i don't pretend i'm doing the world a favor.

^this doesn't belong here.

Why would you want to rep someone for going to a basketball game/concert?

If anyone is deserving of rep, it's the great and talented, not the people that witnessed greatness or try to write themselves into it.

cause i can. mainly envy rep. although i did see the sex pistols $50 reunion show (so yes mass, some of us did. wasn't good though). anyway people been repped on this site for much more ridiculous things.

Edited by Woogie

^this doesn't belong here.

i know, i thought about relocating to the haterism thread or the uu thread but the discussion all took place here

cause i can. mainly envy rep. although i did see the sex pistols $50 reunion show (so yes mass, some of us did. wasn't good though). anyway people been repped on this site for much more ridiculous things.

you know i be old enough. but i hate jordan.

@cheapmuthafuk your fit isnt bad, or even near to worse. looks pretty chill to me. chill fit for what looks like a chill day

heres a bad fit to break up the fuckery in this thread.

jhp4.jpg

it's ain't worst material. and it ain't all that good either. but you already know that and knew it before you posted in here. thanks for nothing.

it's probably the natural cycle of life, but man you look like you got soft.

@cheapmuthafuk your fit isnt bad, or even near to worse. looks pretty chill to me. chill fit for what looks like a chill day

no thanks to you for telling him what he probably wanted and expected to hear.

actually... i was hoping for a kind of group enlightenment where you would all stop shitting up this thread with worthless arguments and djradio, and get back to talking about poorly dressed people.

and yes... i got soft. 60 hour weeks and a wife and kids can do that to a man.

amazing timing

so is the new sufu thing brand rage against undercover and anything else that falls under the takahashi umbrella?

i dont like those undercover sneakers.

I think they are pretty cool. Just not in that context.

2v1km06.jpg

and yes... i got soft. 60 hour weeks and a wife and kids can do that to a man.

do what you gotta do man. a sob working class story always helps me to appreciate what i've got. respekt...sorta i guess. glad you still find the time while being a family man, and working 60 plus hours to still post cool shit and look super dope on sufu. many thanks! i'm sure you're an inspiration and integral part of this community! keep it up. awesssoooooomeee!

Posted (edited) · Hidden by SSchadenfreude, April 28, 2012 - No reason given

actually... i was hoping for a kind of group enlightenment where you would all stop shitting up this thread with worthless arguments and djradio, and get back to talking about poorly dressed people.

well i guess your heart was in the right place so i'd def give you maybe 2 or 3 gold star stickers if i could. plus rep will have to suffice. :( your fit-post was a good start. like i said it wasn't worst worthy, but all in all a nice try. someday i'm sure you can garner a fit worthy of this thread! keep them coming! god bless, homoie!

Edited by Woogie

do what you gotta do man. a sob working class story always helps me to appreciate what i've got. respekt...sorta i guess. glad you still find the time while being a family man, and working 60 plus hours to still post cool shit and look super dope on sufu. many thanks! i'm sure you're an inspiration and integral part of this community! keep it up. awesssoooooomeee!

iiN9HDaKHXQaW.gif

Fuck all of you I'm $ingaporean!

But the pants aren't velvet just sweat pants as it was a lazy fit and next time I'll style it properly.

I didnt KNOW that you are $ingaporean too! Lol

Edited by el gallito negro

I think they are pretty cool. Just not in that context.

2v1km06.jpg

these be lookin like some payless shoe source joints right there

so how does sufu feel about billiam's mutton chops

its straight up ugly.

Lol.