worst (sufu) waywt fits

surprised it was that cold in august that I need a sweatshirt on.

I didn't realize a quick picture to show how a pair of jeans fit (i assume those are from the rjb tour) is the same as a what are you wearing today post? if so, I blew it. should have put something nicer and more stylish on.

I didn't realize a quick picture to show how a pair of jeans fit (i assume those are from the rjb tour) is the same as a what are you wearing today post? if so, I blew it. should have put something nicer and more stylish on.

well its kinda a good example of what i was trying to get at. why the fuck even bother with shit like that? i may not like alot of the things in the trash waywt myself, but at least theres some things in there that are aesthetically interesting. as opposed to jeans and a sweatshirt, aka denim forum. (sad part is that isnt even really hyperbole...)

and man, cut that shit out. you took a picture of yourself to post on a fucking online fashion forum. im guessing you put some amount of thought into what you were wearing

Shit, I usually apologize to someone for accidentally neg repping them, but I'm apologizing to you because I accidentally +repped you.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by tarokyama, January 31, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by tarokyama, January 31, 2012 - No reason given

wait just a daggone minute, we're no longer doing vag rep? Dang, sufu has changed

dude looks like a lady...lady look like a dude

Edited by tarokyama
Posted · Hidden by wood 666, February 1, 2012 - doh
Hidden by wood 666, February 1, 2012 - doh

gallery_123078_150_62728.jpg

i wonder if posting fit here will get me + rep...

copped these acne max cash jeans on auction. they're only washed twice.

my hat is from a.p.c., same with parka. underneath i'm wearing an our legacy sweat. shadez are adam kimmel.

xoxo

alpha makes some that look like absolute shit, and they make one or two that actually looks good. My gray MA-1 is Alpha's "Authentic" model and it's fuckin awesome.

based on the negs, I'm surprised my fit aint in here...or maybe people are just hating on me, not my fits.

im that dude that everyone loves to neg, remember? :)

rep is a funny thing. is there a point to rep if no one gives a fuck?? does having high rep even give you special privileges on the forum? honestly, all the negs sorta encourage me to post, haha.

Edited by Bogie

im that dude that everyone loves to neg, remember? :)

rep is a funny thing. is there a point to rep if no one gives a fuck?? does having high rep even give you special privileges on the forum? honestly, all the negs sorta encourage me to post, haha.

Why bother posting fits if you don't give a fuck.

Really confused because Judging by this comment u do seem to give a fuck.

727 profile views and counting...that's a lot, right?

Edited by digital_denim

ah yes, that age-old retort: "you say you don't give a fuck, but by saying you don't give a fuck you actually give a fuck." :rolleyes:

I post fits because I want to post fits, not because im a rep-mongering internet superstar. I enjoy civil discussion about style so that's why I'm here. if you read my comment I actually posed a hypothetical scenario to ask if rep was anything more than a number on you profile.

and speaking of numbers on our profiles, I'm at 791 profile views now. that's a lot considering how long my account has been here, yeah?

Edited by Bogie