worst (sufu) waywt fits

it's the classic "warm lower body, cool upper body" syndrome.

her vagina radiates heat

You have obviously never been to Tokyo.

no shit sherlock, but how does being in a certain place justify a shitty fit?

Edited by redX

Therelativity is my favorite serial killer, I feel like her fits are their own thing and are hard to judge or compare to others. Def agree with akuma on the critique, sufu had gotten pretty soft over the last year or two. I remember being afraid to post a fit by being reprimanded by internet villains.

This.

Likes & dislikes are always subject to discussion. What I appreciated the most about Akuma's post is that it was the first real critique I've seen here in a long time. Props to you, bro

her vagina radiates heat

no shit sherlock, but how does being in a certain place justify a shitty fit?

You don't have to be in Tokyo to dress like this.

Are you seriously sitting here telling me you don't like to see girls wearing mini-skirts because it's cold out?

You don't have to be in Tokyo to dress like this.

Are you seriously sitting here telling me you don't like to see girls wearing mini-skirts because it's cold out?

right now my oppinion on the matter might be biased since i'm currently getting some on the regular. but i like when a woman has some sort of self respect and knows how make herself look attractive to others without having to rely on a super short skirt in cold weather

too me that is on the same level of stupid as wearing a pair of leggings as pants

i never said i disliked short skirts as a whole. that shit is dope when the season and temperatures permit you to look like you're enjoying the hot weather and not trying to be such an attention whore, while still trying to avoid getting an infection because it's actually cold outside

Edited by redX

right now my oppinion on the matter might be biased since i'm currently getting some on the regular. but i like when a woman has some sort of self respect and knows how make herself look attractive to others without having to rely on a super short skirt in cold weather

too me that is on the same level of stupid as wearing a pair of leggings as pants

i never said i disliked short skirts as a whole. that shit is dope when the season and temperatures permit you to look like you're enjoying the hot weather and not trying to be such an attention whore, while still trying to avoid getting an infection because it's actually cold outside

redx i think you're a good guy in general but

1. don't assume girls dress up to attract men, it's usually a competition between other women or for self-satisfaction

2. you can't get sick from the cold

^^they look like knockoffs

not dissing converse as a whole, dissing that shit pair in specific.

Those look like The Hideout x Converse that basically everyone on this board purchased. Peruse through Recent Purchases a while back if you don't believe me.

However du's fit is garbage.

Also, you can't get sick from the cold?!?!!!

Edited by Layne

Posted · Hidden by Ammutseba, December 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Ammutseba, December 16, 2011 - No reason given

redx i think you're a good guy in general but

1. don't assume girls dress up to attract men, it's usually a competition between other women or for self-satisfaction

2. you can't get sick from the cold

You're missing the forest for the trees on both of your points. The ultimate level of self-satisfaction for a lot of women is landing a boyfriend that will make other women jealous. So your point is moot.

And you can get sick from the cold. Indirectly. Cold weather can slow immune response in some people; cold weather forces people to live in closer-quarters which makes it easier to transmit disease, and cold weather triggers rhinorrhea (runny nose) which speeds the spread of viral infections.

wsup sufu

this thread is becoming the best thread on sufu all over again

R.I.P. circle jerking denim heads

Welcome back circle jerking goth ninjas

and for the rest of us - hey

Posted · Hidden by snahfu, December 15, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by snahfu, December 15, 2011 - No reason given

in the end, both of you are middle class white kids arguing about “authenticityâ€, something that people actually living the life could not care less about.

go back and rant with your other zealot friends in the supreme thread

Posted (edited) · Hidden by akuma no uta, December 15, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by akuma no uta, December 15, 2011 - No reason given

the fuck are you talking about.

The fuck is he talking about?

"living the life?"

What the fuck life is that?

Edited by akuma no uta

i got u guuuuuuurl!!

real talk, when i first came on here i was roasted to shit cause of my look as a whole was not cohesive (still isn't) but like, if she's gna put that effort to put the outfit together, scramble her face n shit--at least make it look good. that hair is horrid. i wna say id love a short haircut w her body shape. and yes, blah on the shoes...jj knows shoes and she's side-eyein them shits.

o did she get rayitos in her hair?? desperately needs a trim and some layers

julz get up in here

side-eying those formless shoes 2

v6m8h5.jpg