worst (sufu) waywt fits

And I know that I dress like shit compared to most people on SuFu. That's cool. I emphasize internal beauty and health more than external appearance and this will always be the case.

Personal preference. If you're comfortable rocking what you do, that's all that matters. I don't think anyone can argue that you enjoy quality garments. I think what gets most people is that your WAYWT? posts are blog-like in that they are accompanied by elaborate anecdotes. Generally, most of us have grown up in a generation of immediacy; it takes too damn long to read through your stories.

I'm glad that you see some good in me, vanilla wafer . Except you have me pegged very wrong. I'm a highly like-able person...that's true. However, I'm not a gift-er and and have no crafty/home-maker tendencies whatsoever. I'd buy the salsa from Whole Foods. I never cook a meal at home, ever. If I eat at home, it's a bowl of cereal, or I can brew a pot of coffee. Also, to be honest...I'm not neighborly at all. I'm not an aloof person, but I'm too busy to be gift-y and neighborly. And, I don't do candy or collectible coins. I'm also a workaholic type...and I do 1.5 hours of yoga 6 mornings a week. I just don't have much spare time in my life...that's the reality. And I know that I dress like shit compared to most people on SuFu. That's cool. I emphasize internal beauty and health more than external appearance and this will always be the case. :)

cool !

her hair looks so gross i think i'd almost rather see her bald (4)

Sorry you feel that way. Don't know if you remember but I shaved my head bald around 2 years ago and I posted pics of myself on SuFu back then (not cancer related...I just thought I'd be bald for a change). I've obviously grown it since then. Yeah, my hair is a thick, unruly mound most of the time. I'm pretty down-to-earth and granola when it comes to my hair, and my looks in general. Notice that I never wear makeup either. Still, I'm not offended by what you say _ironman -- My Mum often says the same thing about my hair -- she says it looks like a "rat's nest". :)

her hair looks so gross i think i'd almost rather see her bald (4)

Of course you would think that condom head! j/k j/k (no hate)

I don't think denim bros (gals) are even Fun or fair to discuss here?

She looks happy.

it's a forum largely concerned with aesthetics, and a thread totally concerned with them. she looks like shit, and posts pictures of herself looking like shit.

if she wants to start a "granola eating yoga fanatics" thread, or "how to make cherokee hair tampons" thread she can do it in culture and refrain from posting pictures of herself. or, she can remain open to criticism.

wear pants that fit, put on a fucking titsling, and invest in some organic biodegradable shampoo.

Of course you would think that condom head! j/k j/k (no hate)

She looks happy.

hailxenu, thanks for noticing. I genuinely am happy ! And, believe it or not, I also enjoy Clopek's bedtime stories. They're fuckin' hilarious !

pretty much this. most of the people in superdenim don't care about the look as a whole, but focus primarily on the fit and wear of their denim. i feel like waywt? saved my life is completely fair game because the trash has certain looks that are appreciated while What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version) is a niche thread and What are you wearing today? (pics only) is just an amalgamated whole in which denim fits are just reposted to gain further rep. i mean, yeah, she isn't completely fashionable but that's not what she's on superfuture for. it's also like watching people steal candy from a child talking shit about her fits.

i dunno. i'm one for shit talking but it doesn't really make much sense in cases like that.

am i maturing? wtf.:confused::confused:

thanks dude, good contribution. i'm so glad we have you here to act as a barometer for how pussified we're being in here, it's really really helpful. I was worried we were getting too hard, too rough...just plain mean.

I'm glad you're here, 78, to give us the heads-up we so desperately needed.