worst (sufu) waywt fits

6184683260_14457c8282_z.jpg

vintage Hercules jacket.cheers again for linking these,robbie!

Sometimes I don't get superdenim at all. and 100% agree on comments about alex1976 - I like most of the stuff he wears as individual pieces, but du somehow manages to take a pretty cool wardrobe of gear and make it look super awkward every time.

edit: except those carhartt caps. I fucking hate those caps... couldn't see them looking good with anything.

ME:

Random Oakland Tee, Ladies L

Samurai Heavy Duty Rattler belt from BIG, Sz 32

Roy Jean RN1 - Narrow Leg, Sz 30

Danner boots, M5/W7

6138406756_133b6f8678_z.jpg

I would like to nominate this individual for the worst waywt hall of fame

bonus points for earnestness and listing the size and source of everything, all the time

I was wondering what took me so long to get here. Anyway...no worries. I know that I ain't a spiffy dresser and

I've made note of it publicly. I keep in touch with my friends on Sufu because of the worldwide camaraderie

and connection...and basically, that's it. :) Glad you noticed my earnestness

Denton....that's what I most wish to come across in all my posts actually,

and since you picked up on it, I succeeded.

I was wondering what took me so long to get here. Anyway...no worries. I know that I ain't a spiffy dresser and

I've made note of it publicly. I keep in touch with my friends on Sufu because of the worldwide camaraderie

and connection...and basically, that's it. :) Glad you noticed my earnestness

Denton....that's what I most wish to come across in all my posts actually,

and since you picked up on it, I succeeded.

Polite post makes any supertrasher with at least a small soul fragment feel kinda minorbad.

this thread sucks now. the superdenim fits are always just boring, rarely some shit I wanna laugh at.

almostnice doesn't look cosplay to me. just whatever. his fits are okay, his posts are annoying.

I miss making fun of lego necklaces and that one dude that got kidnapped.

I'll post a stupid raf fit or something soon so we can get back to normal.

wait what?

link plz

but I agree about terrible superdenim fits being common knowledge now.

P1010566.jpg

i got kidnapped last Saturday and was just rescued by 6 armoured cops on Wednesday. 3 kidnappers played almost all dirty games to me in the hotel room during the period though i didnt get any hurt .fair enough. i was so frightned and fucked up. fucking afraid if there came a "fire in the hole". afterwards, i spent almost 24 hrs taking my notes and witnesses with police and got home yesterday.everything now looks absolutely shitty to me.

i hate this so called wonderful world.

fuck!!fuckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

radio

to be honest, i did wear those sneakers during those horrible days.

i didnt even get allowed to take a shower and been wearing a same galliano underwear.

niggars required around 300,000 usd though it didnt come true.

me and my family are worried theres still a group behind and,imo, it is for sure.

i am planning to leave for somewhere else and not feeling any safe around.

btw, Radio, it will be fun if it happens to you. ^ ^

oh well

knowledgable kidnappers wont let me out without leaving me a "scarface" and this would be fairly enough to answer your P.L.A.Y.A. question.

I hope you do well on your American Balla Dream and keep going going going.

"vintage Hercules jacket.cheers again for linking these,robbie!"

almostnice.. that is your problem right there.

I am still really confused as to what your problem with me is. I searched for a fit to see if you were someone I know in real life talking shit for kicks, only you haven't posted a fit in the last 6 months.

So if we do know each other and you're having a laugh, kudos to you sir. Otherwise, the ever present commentary regarding me and my posts seems a bit like a waste of your time. You said you were in college right? Why aren't you out chasing tail or something, there are certainly better ways for you to spend your time than talking shit about me, a person you've never met.

I've always felt like internet shit talking and e-beef has more impact when it's occasional and targeted to a specific occurrence. When it's all the time / predictable it kinda loses its sting, maybe for just me I guess. Like anything else, quality > quantity. Too much looks like you're obsessing over them.