worst (sufu) waywt fits

HAHAHAh you neeekers still on my jock.

I mean all most of you do is play dress up in clothes, post on a forum for men and long for "reps"

Like dawgs, I'm out in these streets erryday keeping the trilluminati functioning.

Also, most of you are 30+ with the exception of 78 whose like 67 and fuck his dunnys and like to pretend like hes an OG or elitist just cause he spend a shitload of money on clothes when he was 45.

I haven't checked this board recently but are you a troll or do you actually talk/write like this? No wonder all fathers hate their adolescent sons and their stupid baggy pants and suburban gangster talk picked up watching rap videos on the tv in the back of mom's minivan.

HAHAHAh you neeekers still on my jock.

I mean all most of you do is play dress up in clothes, post on a forum for men and long for "reps"

Like dawgs, I'm out in these streets erryday keeping the trilluminati functioning.

Also, most of you are 30+ with the exception of 78 whose like 67 and fuck his dunnys and like to pretend like hes an OG or elitist just cause he spend a shitload of money on clothes when he was 45.

why isn't this chuds rep solid red?

wasn't that a couple of weeks ago? he might be at like 25k+!

True. Waka probably paid him.

Wacka Flocka Flames is gonna shoot a video at my crib.

How old is he really??? 19 or 21? XL-sized t-shirt fan 21-year-olds with $23.6K and excess pussy is less impressive. I'm hurt.

Male, 21

6'2

large/xl shirt

w 32-34

size 10 shooz

NY

drink + cig ok, food too

barca fan, t shirt fan

Im 19. I'll bet you $23,600 (contents of my bank account) that I've gotten more pussy than you in my 19 years of living than you will EVER get in your entire life. meh

Dude has Clarks hookups too!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2669970&postcount=1

there are rumors that gullyside is a once great poster, reincarnated. if so, he's an irritating reincarnation (kinda like the evil asshole or young and annoying versions of superman after doomsday killed him)