worst (sufu) waywt fits

Oh chris, don't say that.

You're way more stylish then that cardigan could ever hope to be.

thanks! my thoughts are, if worn by the right person [me, being the right person], the cardigan would probably look amazing!

materialboy.jpg

i just cant decide if i want to spend $270 on it.

youre all just judgin on how attracted you guys are to the persons, gays. if any of those clothes were on brad pitt you wouldnt say a thing. no homo

Depends on whether or not Brad Pitt was wearing 'em all goddamn goofy looking like a couple cats tend to on here. Also, Brad Pitt's really not that hot anymore, IMO. It was all about Fight Club era Pitt.

Yeah, I said it. You wanna fight or something?

oh, bring it on.. i wasnt saying brad was hot but you know the deal. the fits should not be judged by the person, but the potential of the outfit... fashion science. ofcourse the person modelling is a factor but what kind of competition will that leave in a internet-sausage fest-gay waywt thread...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fade to Black
resurrected

kenzo.jpg

i think sometimes a suit can be worn with casual shoes like that...but not that one, and definitely not in that context. Actually maybe not even with that kind of shoe..maybe something like an MJ or Yohji/Comme suit with sneakers and a t-shirt.

and ROFL @ the Sais one...that post has become the anti-christ of SF as of late. Poor Sais.

i think sometimes a suit can be worn with casual shoes like that...but not that one, and definitely not in that context. Actually maybe not even with that kind of shoe..maybe something like an MJ or Yohji/Comme suit with sneakers and a t-shirt.

and ROFL @ the Sais one...that post has become the anti-christ of SF as of late. Poor Sais.

he looks like hes going to a casual funeral.

• 4 weeks later...