worst (sufu) waywt fits

You know what?

I could care less about being 18 again, under 10 years old is the shit.

I actually lol'd. Must spread, stunt for President (of Earth).

I should remind the predominantly American members of this board that drinking is legal at 18 in many parts of the world. In Australia, binge drinking is essentially tolerated from the age of 16.

When waking up at 9 o'clock was early

I agree with your post except for this - what are you talking about!? Waking up at 9 is ridiculously late for an under 10 year old. 5 o'clock Saturday mornings were the norm back then.

i pity people that praise material possessions. it's fun to own something, but not have your life revolve around it. money comes and goes, dumbness stays. i feel sorry for your children gully (should you have any now or in the future).

You know what?

Back when you didn't HAVE to care about money, bitches, or anything. When time wasnt of- the-essence. When waking up at 9 o'clock was early, McDonalds didn't make you feel fat, and summer vacation was 7 days a week, not just every Friday night, Saturday and most of Sunday. Back when you didn't realize how stupid people were, especially over the Internet.

Those were the good ol days.

^^^ I was like that at 18. Always a late bloomer concept.

man, i could care less about being under 10... you remember the comfort of the womb?? yeah, that was the shit! didnt have to worry about anything!!

what you talking about. i stay knowing the comforts of the womb if you know what im saying... haha

but i digress. what the fuck is happening, why is this style critique thread now a hate on old guys/young kids. get focused guys, there are self esteems that still need to be crushed out there... but for the right reasons.

Sufu is getting mad aggressive lately.

just like the good old days :cool:

Shit, I'd hate to be 18 again. Anything less than 21 would just suck. I like being able to go wherever I want and drink whenever I want and not having to worry about scrounging up a fake ID or hoping somebody's older brother's buddy will buy us a sixer of Bud.

suck on my squiggly european dick. gotta love being irresponsably drunk at 16

You know what?

Back when you didn't HAVE to care about money, bitches, or anything. When time wasnt of- the-essence. When waking up at 9 o'clock was early, McDonalds didn't make you feel fat, and summer vacation was 7 days a week, not just every Friday night, Saturday and most of Sunday. Back when you didn't realize how stupid people were, especially over the Internet.

Those were the good ol days.

i remember that like it was last year.

I gotta be honest, I love how old I am. Mid-20s is where it rocks. Old enough that you know you're not a dumbass, old enough to realize the mistakes you've made, and wise enough to know what you want to do / where you're going –

but young enough to make it happen. (this belongs in superconfessional)

anyways, if I could meet the 17/18 year old me, I'd slap the LIVING SHIT out of myself. STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND WORK HARDER, ASSHOLE.

I gotta be honest, I love how old I am. Mid-20s is where it rocks. Old enough that you know you're not a dumbass, old enough to realize the mistakes you've made, and wise enough to know what you want to do / where you're going –

not yet :(

but it's the journey not the destination amirite