worst (sufu) waywt fits

jMdofhj9WKU

I have a sudden urge to burn down the majority of my wardrobe...

This is exactly what i had in mind when i first saw those julius and rick owens clothes on the interweb, and nobody ever proved me wrong, this just ends the story.

Final Fantasy/Mad max 3 fans will just have to find something else :D

i find it funny that they scamper out of superdenim into the trash to neg people who challenge their greatness. back to denim, morlochs!!

(oh yes, I was also negged by the interesting guy whose super interesting life apparently consists of buying and wearing uncomfortable pants, and taking pictures of the crotch of said pants. If only I could be so blessed.)

you can tell he's from the denim section cause he has over 10k rep

also got a nice neg from him saying "boring arse". u that mad about one of your supercirclejerk buddies being posted here?

Aw babes, not mad, sad you have so much time to waste.

Anyways, continue with your scintillating conversations, dudes, it's like watching Dorothy Parker and the wits round the Algonquin round table.

maybe i'm just getting soft in my old age, but I've come around to Haploid. Maybe it's because he changed his avatar to a hilarious gif of waka flocka, maybe it's because he just addresses people in a straighfroward manner with questions or relatively serious comments...hell, maybe i'm just a rep whore and it's because he's now at a respectable 3500. whatever the reason, haploid now holds a special place in my super-heart.