worst (sufu) waywt fits

waywt.jpg

dont ban me but i always think hap gets a pass on sufu

never really been a fan of haps pics when you can actually see the clothes... and this pic dunlop volley shoes are so bad combined with a pretty ugly looking singlet and jeans tbh

cool pic tho i guess

dont ban me

dont ban me but i always think hap gets a pass on sufu

never really been a fan of haps pics when you can actually see the clothes... and this pic dunlop volley shoes are so bad combined with a pretty ugly looking singlet and jeans tbh

cool pic tho i guess

dont ban me

BAN THIS DUDE.

it's not an amazing outfit but if you are looking to hate on people for not looking normal you are on the wrong site

e: vvvvvvv fixed

I don't think he was hating on him for not looking normal, but instead for not looking good. Some people look "not normal" and look dope. Others look "not normal" and look like shit. I personally don't like the fit in question, but not sure it deserves worst either...

I don't think he was hating on him for not looking normal, but instead for not looking good. Some people look "not normal" and look dope. Others look "not normal" and look like shit. I personally don't like the fit in question, but not sure it deserves worst either...

I've always thought a great fit worn correctly looks natural, regardless of how "normal" it is or isn't.

Differnent is not the issue. That dude poliopoliopolio posts fits that look very different and out there, but in a good way. Looking "the same" around here means flannel shirt/jeans/boots, the "railroad worker from the 50's" thing.

Anyway, better shut up now. Got kind of pummeled for breaking the rules and dising a sweater-dress designed by an important designer. Must lurk moar.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna call him Tyler.

Honestly, no reason for the pic of lfc to be here. Nothing that bad about it at all. Pretty sick of the back & forth between the two of them in every thread though.

Another thread shitted up by the ongoing, pointless rivalry between football hooligans. How about I make you a thread you can both use to shit on each other and then nobody else has to bear witness... in every other thread?

And that fit is so far from worst.

No sorry, Its nothing to do with football

Right…

…everyone is the same, scally terrace gear .

Ah, I see…

Nothing to do with football you say?

Alright, how about this idea, you go and take your fucking sports related BULLSHIT somewhere else!?!

edit: and to all the innocent bystanders who are fed up with the soccer related school girl behavior of two grown men, I encourage you to hit that nice little exclamation mark button you see next to the rep button. What it does is notify the mods re: the post in question so we can make sure the offending posters get to spend some time in the cooler.

But please do remember, as with the emergency brakes in airplanes, all abuse will be punished! Thank you…