worst (sufu) waywt fits

To be completely honest...

The coat has a very bathrobe aesthetic and the shoes look like driving loafers. If you wanted to wear "just a t-shirt" to try out a coat, black or white. A colored shirt really makes the outfit look lazy as if you were reaching for fashunz. Just because you were getting a haircut, doesn't mean you can dress sloppy. Which is my problem with general folks, who have their "throw on" clothes for simple errands.

Be presentable. It's as simple as that.

^what's that in latin? i think it's already our motto

I'm not sure how to render 'circle jerk' or 'mutual masturbation', although I'm tempted to use a version of "quid quo pro" for giggles. "All the way to death" is usque ad mortem. I don't know what the Romans called it but I believe The Bible refers to fapping with the Latin "manu stuprare". "Manu stuprare ad mortem" should work, but I haven't touched Latin grammar in years.

Actually, I think "manum stupraret ad mortem" should render "They masturbate to death."

photo of dude wearing mumu and uber-dunks

This is hilarious IMO

I want to respect fashunz and stuff, but if I saw someone dressed like this in public, then I would at least smirk and perhaps mock. Did he really look in the mirror and say "Yep, that's some bad-ass stylez, money well spent!"

Given the positive reactions some have posted, I suppose my failure to appreciate this fit shows I am unsophisticated. Meh.

ALSO I DON"T KNOW RULES

I AM BAD MAN AT IT

I KEPE DOING WRONG THINGS

ALSO THIS:

worst waywt fits is for posting pictures that were posted on supertalk only.

if you have problems with people outside of supertalk and how they dress then please deal with it wherever you found them.

from now on if a picture is posted that does not have the a link to the original post on supertalk

it will be deleted.

^ snot my point. Bill Cosby-style sweater/mini-dress = uncool, no matter where made or by which designer, to me anyway. Not capping on the jawnz, which are pretty much standard. Dunks look absurd to me with this outfit, again regardless of cost or conspicious consuption-value due to being endorsed by an uber hip designer who endorses these particular white dunks.

I know some of y'all disagree. Educate me. Why is this cool? I am trying to be open minded.

Horrible look imo as well. Oversized hightops, no matter the designer, hype, price, quality, or how many supermodels wear them, will never look good.

I promise you, people won't be wearing them a couple years from now, or at least think they're as cool. If you disagree, fuck it, don't get butthurt.

^ snot my point. Bill Cosby-style sweater/mini-dress = uncool, no matter where made or by which designer, to me anyway. Not capping on the jawnz, which are pretty much standard. Dunks look absurd to me with this outfit, again regardless of cost or conspicious consuption-value due to being endorsed by an uber hip designer who endorses these particular white dunks.

I know some of y'all disagree. Educate me. Why is this cool? I am trying to be open minded.

it's not an amazing outfit but if you are looking to hate on people for not looking normal you are on the wrong site

e: vvvvvvv fixed