worst (sufu) waywt fits

that fit belongs in a valtrex commercial, with a melodious narrator telling us that "there is no cure for herpes"

6a01310fea3b6f970c0148c81cdfc7970c-800wi

6a01310fea3b6f970c0147e213cb15970b-800wi

Fit Details : Levis gauzze scarf x 2, EG Engineer Jacket, 45 rpm printed smock, Nepenthes patchwork-pocket square

6a01310fea3b6f970c0148c81ce502970c-800wi

Fit Details : Norse Projects 5-pocket cords, Mt. Ranier Design Nordic leggings, Two Feet Ahead Footie socks, Birkenstock Boston

What up? Looking at the first two pics, I thought this was a pretty cool fit, actually. Then I scroll down and what do I see? Those fucking "shoes" and your exposed ankles. The fuck, man? Why the hell would you need a jacket, a beanie, a wool scarf, fucking longjohns under your pants and still be totally OK with showing off dat ankle? Seasonal synergy just went out the window with that last pic. If you had worn some actual shoes with this fit, it would've been legit. I don't digg those birkenstocks, but even if you had just stuck with them, but rocked some high wool socks, I still wouldn't like the fit all that much, but it wouldn't look so retarded at least. What was the temp that day? I just can't wrap my head around the concept of combining all those winter items with a lack of a real sock. Was it cold as shit and did you freeze your ankles off for fashunz? Or was it actually warm, but you still decided to wear your cool beanie and scarf, cause they're such dope fashion accecories that define your style and you're just so dope you wear winter clothes even when it's warm, cause that's just how you roll? Shit's fucked, imo.

Wow, that got a bit lenghty. Sorry for the rant.

Feel like it could have used some restraint - just one less 'detail' would've made it feel a lot more cohesive in my opinion. Maybe you don't need make such an effort to show off the legging things (kind of an awkward roll to squeeze that inch of legging in there) or lose the pocket square?