worst (sufu) waywt fits

how did you stumble across superfuture? what made you post that picture?
I've been kind of curious about wearing some raw denim instead of what I have (lots of Diesel, and a few Dior, DSquared, Citizens) for awhile, so I bought these jeans (Diesel turbodenim raws) just to see if I could get into the whole raw thing (bought a pair that I could wear for just a couple months to break in so I could decide if I like it without potentially wasting 2 years on one pair). I posted pics of the evolution of those jeans and another fit pic, which people seemed to like, so I posted another. I thought the sarcasm regarding the gloves was clear and people didn't like the outfit, so I thought I'd fuck around with them for a little while.
please answer this.
Look back a page. haha.

I don't see it. And what's with the haha?

yo, shut the fuck up.

Way to miss the sarcasm regarding the gloves...
Nobody has yet to state why they hate the fit other than the gloves, which are a joke. The jeans are called "super skinny" for a reason and the shirt is intended to fit very baggy as in a hockey jersey.
The gloves were more of a "lolz" thing. Yes, my girlfriend's dad gives me shit every time I wear them, so I keep wearing them. Calling something a "piece of shit" doesn't actually say anything, so I'm curious as to why you think that.
That was because you look homeless in your last WAYWT pic.
When she first met me, we were both working out. I can post pics of how I look in a muscle shirt if you'd prefer that. You apparently missed what I wrote; her dad is the one that actually wears fingerless gloves.
The jacket would make me think you just broke into someone else's home and took pics on the camera you stole from them.
No, I'm saying your jacket is hideous and you can't afford to hem your jeans. Hence, you look homeless.
I've been kind of curious about wearing some raw denim instead of what I have (lots of Diesel, and a few Dior, DSquared, Citizens) for awhile, so I bought these jeans (Diesel turbodenim raws) just to see if I could get into the whole raw thing (bought a pair that I could wear for just a couple months to break in so I could decide if I like it without potentially wasting 2 years on one pair). I posted pics of the evolution of those jeans and another fit pic, which people seemed to like, so I posted another. I thought the sarcasm regarding the gloves was clear and people didn't like the outfit, so I thought I'd fuck around with them for a little while.
I have no plans to take it down... I really don't care if people don't like it. You're more than welcome to do whatever you want with it.
In all seriousness, there's a reason why companies like Dior make skinny jeans in a 37" inseam, whereas most other cuts don't come standard in that long of a length. These jeans are sold in several inseam lengths, I chose them to be longer so I could get stacking fades.
Look back a page. haha.

Nobody has yet to state why they hate the fit other than the gloves, which are a joke. The jeans are called "super skinny" for a reason and the shirt is intended to fit very baggy as in a hockey jersey.

looooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

When she first met me, we were both working out. I can post pics of how I look in a muscle shirt if you'd prefer that. You apparently missed what I wrote; her dad is the one that actually wears fingerless gloves.

this says a lot about you

maybe you should come out already

people still talk about stacking?

mmm stack of pancakes

pancakes.jpg

sorry to interject guys, but my mouth actually watered when i saw this picture. god, i needs me some pancakes in my life.

anyway, ignore me, and back to your lecture at hand.

sorry to interject guys, but my mouth actually watered when i saw this picture. god, i needs me some pancakes in my life.

anyway, ignore me, and back to your lecture at hand.

nah you're right on. could use some nice pancakes with real(not like the pic) maple about now in korea...

i'm just wondering why you wouldn't just buy a hockey jersey instead of a DSquared shirt if that's the style of shirt you were looking for.....

i'm just wondering why you wouldn't just buy a hockey jersey instead of a DSquared shirt if that's the style of shirt you were looking for.....

I do have a couple actually... I don't happen to wear them that much.