worst (sufu) waywt fits

i thought he said he has a girlfriend/fiance or something

in the 4loko thread I believe he said they are getting married, and they bought a ton of 4loko for the wedding?

by the way man, that kevlar suit....damn.

My company makes some new age kevlar(felt soaked in a heavy water or something) that's lighter than kevlar, and more effective. I still have a bunch of the fabric since we never went to production on the vests for the army. I am now thinking about making a blazer from it thanks to your sale thread.

what the. Finally someone who knows what this means. I try to explain skinny-fat, skinny-skinny, fat-fat, and fat-skinny to people all the time and they look at me like I'm an idiot. Shit totally makes sense.

I'm with you except for fat-skinny (no idea what that is).

@ stacks, it's what are you wearing today, not what awesome shit are you wearing today. THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO POST embarrased_smile.gif

e-civil rights attorney to the rescueeeeeeeeee.

good thing you showed up man, otherwise people probably would have listened to me and stopped posting their beater fits.

ps: i wish your bulletproof suit was a 48/50 :(

yo e-civil rights is mad important. waywt is not that active anyway so the more the merrier and all that jazz?

if it was 48 i would've kept it. i'm pretty dumb i got that in size 2 and my ss10 suit in size 3. so it was like, "...yeah one of them will fit." fml

hahah true that man! i've seen people rocking flathead with common projects :confused:. This forum suppose to be filled with people that has good brands synergy. Not wearing all branded hype stuff all at one time.

i just wanted to quote this

so that i could capture this precious moment

not sure why there is so much hate directed towards the denim thread folks...

it's a good place to post if you're not all raf/rick owens/junya

The denim thread pics don't really fit in all that well in the normal waywt and there are some denim heads on here who don't technically dress all that well, but if they are into posting fits and getting feedback on their hutterite gear then let them have the denim thread...it saves us cluttering up the regular thread with shit that would just get negged.

I'd understand the hate more so if the denim kids were flooding the supershopper waywt, but we have our own thread for our shit so why not just agree to disagree and let it rest?

(this isn't to say that everyone who posts in denim waywt dresses like a hutterite, there are posters who manage to post in both threads and get respect for it)

I stopped right there, if you post any sort of fit from denim to charlie chaplin bowl hats, it WILL ALWAYS be subject to scrutiny if it sucks. THERE WILL NEVER be a good reason to suspend that ideal if this is to remain a fashion forum.

it's a good place to post if you're not all raf/rick owens/junya

Most ignorant thing I've read in a while. Nobody in supershopper is all raf/rick owens/junya. Most of the people don't even have more than one item from one of those designers. People post here because they care about aesthetics, something most of the superdenim folks are ignoring. We do share the lust for the best stitching, the jeans that will break in the nicest, most authentic items etc. But in the end we just want to look good. Which most in superdenim just don't.

I'd understand the hate more so if the denim kids were flooding the supershopper waywt, but we have our own thread for our shit so why not just agree to disagree and let it rest?

We are having a discussion. Why discuss anything at all? Why can't we just agree to disagree? Jesus, do you understand how backwards that sounds?

We are trying to explain why we just don't see that many appealing fits anymore. BOTH here and in superdenim. This is not mindless hate towards superdenim, this is a meaningful and interesting discussion. A discussion were we are talking about something that apparently most of us are interested in too, enough so that a few of the old posters have blessed us with their input and presence.

Most ignorant thing I've read in a while. Nobody in supershopper is all raf/rick owens/junya. Most of the people don't even have more than one item from one of those designers. People post here because they care about aesthetics, something most of the superdenim folks are ignoring. We do share the lust for the best stitching, the jeans that will break in the nicest, most authentic items etc. But in the end we just want to look good. Which most in superdenim just don't.

some of those superdenimz dudes need to lose a lot of weight.

seriously. don't even buy clothes until you don't have a paunch that weighs more than scott.m

bad fit posted in What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

(edited) i hope i did it correct this time....

2ludz04.jpg

J Crew

Roys

Vans

snow

RE: bad fit in What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

Here are a few hopefully constructive comments for the benefit of not only ourselves but those to come.

I understand that your pants are new. Have you gotten all the shrinkage out of them? If so, take them to be hemmed. This simple step would save a lot of the fits posted here. The silhouette from your knees down would be greatly improved and would hang more straight with a few inches off and a small cuff.

Regarding your "pose" - you don't look comfortable in your own skin. This could be because you don't have a jacket that would be appreciated around here and so you go outside in the snow without one to take a picture and consequently are freezing. It doesn't look right given the context of your shot.

You also look like you are either sucking your stomach in or puffing your chest out, not to mention taking the shot standing sideways to appear thinner - it isn't working.

Whether people are trying hard or not, good WAYWTs are often those that look effortless. Just relax. Don't get defensive. Learn. Lurk. Hang around. Eventually you will be saying "great fits everyone! will rep when I can" with the best of them.

(10)

thank you ordo

Yo, this guy has some $500 jeans, you can't touch him.

First of all this is not my "first decent pair" of jeans ever, I own a couple pairs of raleigh's (one being the $500 25th anniversary pair), a pair of ande whall cougars, a 3sixteen x 10 BSP pair, and an iron heart DC 4001 pair so I know my denim, and second of all I was excited about my Roy's and wanted to share that with the superdenim blog so yeah, my picture is not the best but damn, why you have to be such a hyper critical denim snob?

fn74vp.jpg

Rick Owens Funnel Neck Leather

Rick Owens Crazy Triangle Blanket Shawl Coat Jacket Thing

Julius _7 Denim

Julius _7 Boots

H+M Beanie

so bad it deserves to be in here twice.

looks like a georgia o'keeffe painting