worst (sufu) waywt fits

I definitely miss the days when people were roasted for posting some lazy shit. No way a guy like that xrevengex dudes fits would have been tolerated around here 4-5 years ago. A lot of those anonymous denim WDYWT posters make me long for the days of Constant Struggle, at least he was making some effort even if he wasn't making good choices. These dudes just buy whatever they see everyone else buying and think that makes it all good. It's become just like the sneaker board WDTWT threads, except instead of SB's and Jordans getting you rep it's Gitman and Woolrich.

sup haha

and yeah this place is serious garbage now compared to a few years back...

i was thinking about postin this....

jacket sucks ass. and the rest is cliche americana via 1980s collegiate scene, not in a cool way. hes wearing red, white, n blue too? outta here dude.

yeah its not great, but considering the last couple of fits i remember you posting, do you really think you should be the person to criticism him?

aight thanks for the criticism guys. i will save my white pants for the correct season, take off my wacky jacket, and binge at in n out

i vow 2 help bring the pain back

to rep bars

bring da pain

denim version waywt is a lot better than it used to be when it first started

a lot of guys in there have made their own style and they wear their stuff very well

but stuff like this hurts my eyes:

IH Dark Rider Flannel (how's the fit guys? i got an XL)

IH sexi07

dsc0148011.jpg

denim waywt, any waywt thread on this site:

raise your standards

'member when we used to split our time between this forum and thestyleforum? As if it didnt also suck back then like it does now. Well the suit section seemed ok but nobody reads that...

Not trying to start forum drama just spittin that real.

'member when we used to split our time between this forum and thestyleforum? As if it didnt also suck back then like it does now.

Not trying to start forum drama just spittin that real.

kinda glad we are out of that era of saying these:

"go back to honestforum"

"go back to authenticforum"

but this still applies

"go back to hypebeast"

Haha without reading the last couple posts I jumped into superdenim and it's like a support group in there. Literally hundreds of people with 2,000 rep I've never heard of posting shit like "Flathead, Samurai and a Hundreds tee, looks great bro!" Asking each other to meet up for tea and group pics. Seriously considering saying fuck y'all and going over to Pleasantville to get my rep game right.