worst (sufu) waywt fits

]mangina.jpg

Dude looks like hes got a vagina. And dont get me started on the boots.

wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

worst waywt fits is for posting pictures that were posted on supertalk only.

if you have problems with people outside of supertalk and how they dress then please deal with it wherever you found them.

from now on if a picture is posted that does not have the a link to the original post on supertalk

it will be deleted.

ffs people

seenmy, rira n' a few other ol' members still post wdywt get ups... just not here... dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun hahaha

sup seenmy

sup riraWIN

oh yeah fixed for you...

On the down fall of the forum, its over populated with idiots who couldn't see how shit Riff's get up was

I've started posting the likes of Riff, Morse, etc in here is for what I thought was obvious reasons.

l also wonder about the degree to which, as a 'shopping forum' Superfuture has become sort of irrelevant. A lot of old good threads revolved around scouring the internet for barely-there sources of information about new Visvim drops in japanese-only mags. Now there's even US stockists for shit like White Mountaineering.

Superfuture was also a place where it seemed like there was an intellectual and aesthetic uphill battle being fought against new-streetwear-versus-old-streetwear to a certain extent and finding some weird new middle ground between high fashion streetwear and something like 'authenticity.' To me, it looks like we won and the bastard result was the commercial co-opt of the 'edgy americana trend' (which isn't to say there weren't other directions and looks that resulted - frute-street-swagz via japan, last gasps of Dior via europe and even to a certain extent the sort of 'street goth' stuff that I personally like and Seenmy seems to be pushing into the future) but that was the easiest to sell to the most number of people.

i always like how every time there is a changing of the guard in waywt there are always users from an earlier time stating that it used to be better before. this has been true as long as any community has existed and is in no way limited to supertalk or indeed any message board.

there have been posters that i personally enjoyed looking at fit pics from since i first discovered supertalk, whether it be something about the outfit that i find inspiring or the way that they have chosen to show it through the pic.

this is still the case, mostly know i enjoy seeing how the pics are taken, if i am to roll call some guys who pushed the boundaries with that it would start with soulistic and his ultra clean pics when he was modeling on a staircase. both selective beef and xcoalesex for taking awesome nighttime shots. in the current crop of posters tvshooters awesome videos for the tour threads and back to beatle when she started doing storyline videos years earlier. almost nice for his workshop photos putting the work wear fits into context...honestly though the list goes on and on.

the what are your jeans doing today and the what are you eating today threads threads have put the places we are come from into sharper focus which seems incredibly relevant in a board that at least from the owner's perspective has always been about travel and shopping.

the tastes and the mood of any community will change over time, whether this change is good or bad is a matter of opinion.

it is however a mistake thinking that your opinion is more correct, style is after all relative, and the language of mens fashion fluid. this is perhaps why we have so many message boards dedicated to discussing it.

I miss old sufu. Pre 4.0 was the good stuff.

Fun that seemy in Junya is remembered as the old days, I remember when he wore edwin jeans, supreme flannels and vans exclusivly.

i used to be super envious of dudes, in retrospect, relatively mediocre supreme joints

stay gold ponyboy

a combinaison of getting over it/finding your own style, ban waves, and personal evolution have created a turn over in big posters and waywt, hence of how the forum reads and reacts.

everyone who got there 3 or 4 years ago surely remembers how they found superfuture edgy and abrasive to newbies, and how there seemed to be an impenetrable core of people who had fun with each other.

the thing is that i'm sure newcomers feel the same way we did back then. there surely is less fashion oriented content posted lately, less edgy fits, supertrash isn't really trashy anymore and no one really bothers with bashing noobs because there isn't really anyone to back you up anymore.

but the very essence of superfuture is still here from times to times, and overally it's still a pleasant board to browse.

and yeah where do i sign up for the peeing thing ?

great discussion past couple of pages

but this has same topic has been discussed nearly every year one way or another.

let's keep moving forward and not dwell on golden days

start by negging the fuck out of this fit:

img5749l.jpg

this fit is not acceptable on sufu, past, present, or future

some people gotta stop being so lazy and take pride in the board. the fit is wack, and i don't even know how he has a full green peen right now.

i don't know if he is dressed for spring on the other side of the world, or doesn't own any f/w gear, but this is still sloppy as fuck.

ugly gingham print, tee shirt peeking underneath, i'm not sure what he is doing with the half-assed pinrolls, and his sneakers look like doo doo.

This dressed by webz, no aesthetic havin ass bitch... it's bad enough he rippin off fools for they money, whole other thing to show off his WDYTFKT (WHAT DID YOUR TRUST FUND KOP TODAY). I've taken shits with more swag.

I'm convinced he photoshops the height of the door in his pics to make his 4'11 frame look tall

Sxofan's Fit.
The fucking fjallraven

I was walking the streets thinking about getting a new bag when Fjallraven popped in my head. I got mad enough that I wanted to someone to walk by with one so I could fucking punch them in the head (0). Awful looking bags.

And for consistency, button your blazer you goober.

I'm convinced he photoshops the height of the door in his pics to make his 4'11 frame look tall

wow... thanks for pointing this out. that's some serious hobbit dwelling shiet going on.

i hate to shit on people about their physical appearance, but... yeah, i'll just keep quiet.

That fit post by Juelz is quite possibly the most annoying thing on Sufu and must stop. Allow me to explain myself. His fit is without a doubt as pedestrian as they come and would likely garner no attention positive or negative save for the fact that he added those hideous fucking pinrolls to undoubtedly adhere to the "sufu aesthetic". (I have no quarrel with pinrolls, they just look repulsive here) As for arguing for or against the "sufu aesthetic" is another argument for another day but posts like his make me begin to wonder why anyone would willingly trade in their own personal tastes for any of those en vogue on a message board and the like. i'm gonna end my rant now before it loses cohesiveness