worst (sufu) waywt fits

sometimes when your at a resturant, or a public toilet, and you know youre gonna be there for a while, you gotta take the shirt off. its comfort thing. def makes for weird situations when you come back to your table and your friends are wondering why your shirts unbottoned/disshelved.

i do this sumtimes. but nvr wen im in a restaurant or somethin

sometimes when your at a resturant, or a public toilet, and you know youre gonna be there for a while, you gotta take the shirt off. its comfort thing. def makes for weird situations when you come back to your table and your friends are wondering why your shirts unbottoned/disshelved.

when i'm at home i sometimes take a shit in the nude. shit is primal.

when i was a freshmen in college and living in the dorm there was this semi retarded kid who used to eat pizza while taking a shit.

smoking on the thrown is good. it helps to camoflauge the stink, but then again, who doesn't like their own brand anyway? i tried drinking a beer before, but i don't think that a carlsburg goes to well with the aroma of a sushi-shit.

Probably because he was retarded and thought it was summer camp or some shit.

I feel bad making fun of the below 70 group. :(

wat??? nigga wat a degree outside tgota do wit nethin it warm in summer usu not below 70 unless u meen celisus

they let retards in2 ur kollege???????

i didn't know his official diagnosis, but he was just off, if you know what i mean...

he could study and shit, but he def had some sort of handicap. that's probably how he got in.

wtf and I just neg repped her too. I was hoping to see her with 2 neg rep bars.

My favorite part of her outfit today is the hat + fur lined hood combo.

OOH ITS SO COLD IM WEARING A HAT AND A HOODIE BUT I DIDNT ZIP UP MY HOODIE TO SHOW OFF MY BOOBIES

U LIKE?

actually as long as it is extreme one way or another i am satisfied. so +rep away.

edit: we must decide one way or the other lest sufu be divided

There is no decision. Anyone + repping her should be forced to sleep with her. That'll teach the fuckers.

edit: I accidentally +repped her, but that shit doesn't count.