worst (sufu) waywt fits

Rocky VII - instead of fighting a commie during the cold war like in IV, Balboa takes on a very neutral denim bro in a fight to the death.

Ha ha ha.

Yeah I know about my too long and too big jeans and denim jacket and my bad footwear.

But no worries mate.

I never had any sewn on signs on my raw denIm stuff since I never alter or change anything on them

About tan spray I have now idea what this is for

I'm sorry to dissapoint you here beeing not a fashion guy.

I'm just interested in wearing raw denim stuff in a comfy, natural and hard dry way.

you're the best, swiss-jeansfreak

Is that the guy from the denim museum ? Can't hate on him.

Yeah that's me from the Jeansmuseum in Zurich.

Wow, just 3 days out in the forest for cutting trees at my parents house without internet access and so much traffic found here, when coming back home.

Is it really about me?

I have understood less then 50 percent of the replies so I have to improve my poor english knowledge.

Yeah that's me from the Jeansmuseum in Zurich.

Wow, just 3 days out in the forest for cutting trees at my parents house without internet access and so much traffic found here, when coming back home.

Is it really about me?

I have understood less then 50 percent of the replies so I have to improve my poor english knowledge.

hmmmm...

Its pretty unspectacular and an odd mix of formal/casual but definitely doesn't deserve a spot in this thread. If he wasn't wearing a tie, changed out the pinpoint shirt (what it looks like) for a more casual oxford and wore it unbuttoned 1-2 buttons, that would but much better. If the jeans are black, id switch them out for blue but I think they're just dark raws. (5)

Edited by Fycus

I'm blown away by how doctorworm got 70-something +reps for his fit. Not going to post here because you guys will kill me but can someone explain to me the fuck is going on with that?

Great poster and all but fuck...

Edit: DOVO2012 MAKE HIM FAMOUS.

Edited by Lozinski