worst (sufu) waywt fits

iono dude, that waywt makes me wanna take his advice even more tbh.

anybody that can bag a chick while looking like that has to be a magician

(0)

Doesn't he own a bunch of clubs in japan? he could prob wear whatever he wants and still get bitches on his mushroom tip

Doesn't he own a bunch of clubs in japan? he could prob wear whatever he wants and still get bitches on his mushroom tip

haha, rajio has moved into the realm of internet mythology...own a bunch of clubs in japan, indeed...last i saw him, which, admittedly, was three years ago, he was skulking around the upstairs bar in muse...not exactly the hangout of a successful nightclub impresario...unless he owns muse...whoa...i think he's just some banking wonk living the early-thirties-tokyo-banking-wonk lifestyle.

haha, rajio has moved into the realm of internet mythology...own a bunch of clubs in japan, indeed...last i saw him, which, admittedly, was three years ago, he was skulking around the upstairs bar in muse...not exactly the hangout of a successful nightclub impresario...unless he owns muse...whoa...i think he's just some banking wonk living the early-thirties-tokyo-banking-wonk lifestyle.

i hope you realize that nothing you say, do, or post on this website will ever convince us that you're not a joke.

Edited by Lab

Posted · Hidden by soundune, March 1, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by soundune, March 1, 2012 - No reason given

i hope you realize that nothing you say, do, or post on this website will ever convince us that you're not a joke.

were it my goal to convince...

I must apologize but I honestly don't remember running into you at Muse but if our real-life encounter was less than pleasent my sincere apologies. Whatever anamosity I may have projected in the past on this forum was really just a farce, we all have to create an identity right? I mean seriously how can you hate on a dude that you've never met in real-life? Last I heard of you, you were inlisted w/ the U.S. Navy and living near Yokosuka-chou no? Are you back in the states?

I must apologize but I honestly don't remember running into you at Muse but if our real-life encounter was less than pleasent my sincere apologies. Whatever anamosity I may have projected in the past on this forum was really just a farce, we all have to create an identity right? I mean seriously how can you hate on a dude that you've never met in real-life? Last I heard of you, you were inlisted w/ the U.S. Navy and living near Yokosuka-chou no? Are you back in the states?

rajio, i must say i didn't expect such a cordial response. thank you. and you're absolutely correct, i think many of us project a bit of the false persona on sufu; i know i'm guilty of it, too. it's funny how we come to know a small amount about one another via our time spent chatting, ranting, discussing, and how much of it is accurate, or better yet, inaccurate. for example, i was in the u.s. navy in japan, not enlisted but an officer. i'm now in d.c. preparing to part ways with uncle sam and set sail on the next adventure. we did cross paths in muse one night a few years ago. are you still based in tokyo? my perception was that you were in banking. i had a few friends/acquaintances working at goldman and deutsche; you don't happen to know a young lady by the name of m. frommer, do you? at any rate, i miss japan and in many ways envy you. while i spent much of my free time in tokyo, commuting from yokosuka was never the same as actually living in tokyo. again, your civility is commendable in a forum that is too often the home of passive aggressive jabber and trivial diatribes. i hope all is well.

Edited by soundune

rajio, i must say i didn't expect such a cordial response. thank you. and you're absolutely correct, i think many of us project a bit of the false persona on sufu; i know i'm guilty of it, too. it's funny how we come to know a small amount about one another via our time spent chatting, ranting, discussing, and how much of it is accurate, or better yet, inaccurate. for example, i was in the u.s. navy in japan, not enlisted but an officer. i'm now in d.c. preparing to part ways with uncle sam and set sail on the next adventure. we did cross paths in muse one night a few years ago. are you still based in tokyo? my perception was that you were in banking. i had a few friends/acquaintances working at goldman and deutsche; you don't happen to know a young lady by the name of m. frommer, do you? at any rate, i miss japan and in many ways envy you. while i spent much of my free time in tokyo, commuting from yokosuka was never the same as actually living in tokyo. again, your civility is commendable in a forum that is too often the home of passive aggressive jabber and trivial diatribes. i hope all is well.

Well i think we've all grown/changed a lot in the last 4 years; myself no exception. Yes I'm still based in Tokyo and yes I'm still in finance and yes I'm quite familiar w/ Ms. Frommer. :) Unfortunately she was most recently transferred to our Hong Kong office. Best of luck on your future endevours. I'm sure our paths will cross again the future and feel free to ping me whenever you are in Tokyo. Cheers mate.