worst (sufu) waywt fits

To think I care what the fuck you think? fuck off. Sorry i dont dress like a stupid goth ninja with stupid tight clothes that look ridiculous, so fuck you and enjoy your shitty looking clothes while getting repz from your goth ninja friends

I kinda wanna know why all the denim people think the rest of us are all goth ninjas? I mean, this ain't SZ. Vampy is about as far from goth ninja as you can get.

if i was 14 or whatever and told my mom i wanted a 300 dollar pair of jeans shed have busted out laughing

why spend $300 on denim if it looks like you shop at pacsun? just buy levi's 501s.

dude is more pissed that you insulted him by saying his iron hearts only cost $300.

vampy talks a lot of shit for being a diminutive asian guy in a cape...

but hey, I can't hate anyone who has an appreciation for MA-1s....

Edited by Bogie

I'm one of those people that don't want to jump on the bandwagon of hating on you, but it's hard when you say really stupid things.

I swear to God I typed almost the exact same thing, then deleted cause I'm trying to be a nicer person this year.

Edited by OkayOkay

You (and not to single you out, 99.9% of the entire denim forum too) aren't inspiring fucking anybody.

Funny, I feel the same way about 99.9% of fits i see + repped in supertrash. They're as ill fitting, costume-ish, or clownish as what gets posted on superdenim.

And the whole posting fits thing isn't to inspire, it's to show off expensive clothing and get your ego stroked.

Funny, I feel the same way about 99.9% of fits i see + repped in supertrash. They're as ill fitting, costume-ish, or clownish as what gets posted on superdenim.

And the whole posting fits thing isn't to inspire, it's to show off expensive clothing and get your ego stroked.

It's not though...I could rant on this, but I seriously doubt the majority of people posting in trash do it for the two reasons you provided.

Edited by MJR

entire current page of what are you wearing saved my life....

what would you find inspiring exactly? i think the page you're referring to has some pretty good things on it (not laxlife jumping around)

i'm not sure anyone here is that impressed by expensive clothing. e0d9n0b5 for example gets lots of waywt rep and he's wearing n&f half the time (superdenim brand, gasp).

entire current page of what are you wearing saved my life....

Insert "not sure if serious" meme here... 99% of those dudes are killing it with their proportions, color schemes, brand synergy (btw, if you say that 3 times in front of a mirror...) Ah Nevermind, you probably don't get that joke

Either way you look at it, if you think none of that looks good, I commend you for using a computer an Internet so well for a blind guy.

Insert "not sure if serious" meme here...

Sorry, I really don't like what any of them are wearing. And as I'm going back through four or five recent pages in that thread, I'm yet to see anything I like.