worst (sufu) waywt fits

so this is how an $800 workwear uniform is supposed to look... unless this is coal miner cosplay? wrong forum

You're an idiot.

The bandana was probably going a bit too far and looking back I think the pose was stupid, but that was a freebie from 2ND so I wanted to try it with something. The rest is fine, though. Screw the railroad and construction look - that's chambray work shirts, train conductor hats, and cinch back loose jeans. I don't dress like that at all.

If you actually paid any attention, you'd notice the inspiration was American western style (western denim shirt, long wallet, jeans even made out of Texas cotton.) I love the western look, have a closet full of western shirts, and have no idea why I don't have any cowboy boots yet. If you still hate that look then go ahead, but don't lump me in with the urban train conductors.

You're an idiot.

The bandana was probably going a bit too far and looking back I think the pose was stupid, but that was a freebie from 2ND so I wanted to try it with something. The rest is fine, though. Screw the railroad and construction look - that's chambray work shirts, train conductor hats, and cinch back loose jeans. I don't dress like that at all.

If you actually paid any attention, you'd notice the inspiration was American western style (western denim shirt, long wallet, jeans even made out of Texas cotton.) I love the western look, have a closet full of western shirts, and have no idea why I don't have any cowboy boots yet. If you still hate that look then go ahead, but don't lump me in with the urban train conductors.

kanyebored.gif

man dont do this

You're an idiot.

Jeggings. Bieber. Baby need milk.

my pants are nowhere near as tight as virgin asian pussy that we all love here - don't know how you guys got that wrong given that some guys on this site wear girl's jeans. creases relate to sitting down for 14 hours in an office.

i prefer white non virgin pussy... i dont want blood on my jawns.

dude needs help...... homie should just close his account and move over to hypebeast..... generic ass fit, follow whatever is hyped at the moment

camo jacket that doesn't fit

bad haircut with generic ass hat

SLR taking iphone worthy photos

vans

bad fitting jeans

bet dude was shopping at Hollister last year

tumblr_lk7wp2Tc3m1qepzdt.gif

F-

i give this fit a failing grade

after class, i'd like to have a word with you

and to think, when i have to take like even a second shot of my self for a WAYWT i either post a shitty fit or say fuck it. i can't imagine how much time this kid spent on this picture. even if it was 2 mins, thats a shitty way to spend 2 mins because that picture sucks so hard. he musta known that picture sucked and said fuck it i'm posting anywayz. gangta if you ask me

F- i give this fit a failing grade after class, i'd like to have a word with you

To think I care what the fuck you think? fuck off. Sorry i dont dress like a stupid goth ninja with stupid tight clothes that look ridiculous, so fuck you and enjoy your shitty looking clothes while getting repz from your goth ninja friends

To think I care what the fuck you think? fuck off. Sorry i dont dress like a stupid goth ninja with stupid tight clothes that look ridiculous, so fuck you and enjoy your shitty looking clothes while getting repz from your goth ninja friends

look, I'm not gonna say that it looks like shit, as you like you're 14 or something. So yeah, wear whatever the fuck you want. But the reason I, and I'm guessing alot of others view this site is to browse through and think 'yeah, I think that shit could work for me'. Inspiration, etc.

You (and not to single you out, 99.9% of the entire denim forum too) aren't inspiring fucking anybody.

And yeah, I don't post fits. Because I know that my almost entirely uniqlo/jcrew/etc clothes aren't going to 'inspire' fucking anybody either. I just don't get why some even bother to post things like that