Hidden by ordo, December 30, 2011 - NBOMBS

393831_10150446428461892_568726891_9008568_107315401_n.jpg

H&M

Gstar

Gucci

True Religion

Aldo

one of my douchier outfits

If dudes like chunky and alexx didn't exist i dont think karma would be balanced on da interwebz and hb niggaz wouldn't be deterred to spam the waywt thread with their supreme x louis x imperial denimz x dunkles/ de la soul dunks/supreme blazers n shit

^what happens when an unstoppable force meets an unbreakable object??

find out next time on......!

srsly i can tell hes (legendary whatever) a douche by that fit whatever. its like the myers briggs test for fits.

i think cold summers clothes fit him well but yeah...... thats about all i can say thats nice i think...

Edited by OCEANSECT

?The fuck u talking about?

honestly, not cause I think I'm the best or better, even though I am naturally gifted to be, and came before this generation of facebook lookbook, poser, dressed by the internet fucking fools that their facebooks are cooler then they are but.... pretty much 75% of the last years sufu fits belong in here... and stop deleting my posts please, i'll never get to say anything and they aren't that bad.

?The fuck u talking about?

honestly, not cause I think I'm the best or better, even though I am naturally gifted to be, and came before this generation of facebook lookbook, poser, dressed by the internet fucking fools that their facebooks are cooler then they are but.... pretty much 75% of the last years sufu fits belong in here... and stop deleting my posts please, i'll never get to say anything and they aren't that bad.