worst (sufu) waywt fits

not ignoring it, just hope it goes away on its own. the shoes and sweater go together fine if you are into that look. it is the jacket that is completely nonsensical. wouldn't have put it here if there was no jacket

what's wrong with black socks? or is it just no black socks with cropped pants?

i'm assuming people are saying if you're gonna show your socks, have some fancy shit to put out there. yes/no?

however, i feel anyone between the ages of 10 and 60 shouldn't wear white socks. to me they look ridiculous.

2mqn31z.jpg

dude needs help...... homie should just close his account and move over to hypebeast..... generic ass fit, follow whatever is hyped at the moment

camo jacket that doesn't fit

bad haircut with generic ass hat

SLR taking iphone worthy photos

vans

bad fitting jeans

bet dude was shopping at Hollister last year

this really is the truth tho

Edited by OCEANSECT

cptee.png

hello kitty

cassette playa

dickies

number (n)ine converse

sorry for making this thread more of a clusterfuck then it already is. (yes i know it's hard to imagine)

There is never a right time for a guy to wear anything Hello Kitty. This whole outfit makes the dude look like he's in the eighth grade.

Edited by tryagain

cp still the best

i get more compliments on my cp 'butt' tee than on virtually anything else in my wardrobe

suck it

is your second most complimented wardrobe piece your wifey tee?

as someone who owns between ten and fifteen pieces from CP and wears it everyday I wanted to add the perspective that every time I see a fashion/sufu person say they dislike cassette playa I literally think "good"

the mystics claim that their ecstasy reveals to them a circular chamber containing a great circular book, whose spine is continuous and which follows the complete circle of the walls; but their testimony is suspect; their words, obscure. this cyclical book is god.

QTqrv.jpg

"ya woman make ya wear shit when she don't want another woman looking at ya...

and GODDAMN IT'S WORKING!"

Edited by Stacks

The ever-popular "don't care" maneuver... and yet, you care enough to post your fit pics online and come in here to try and defend them.

Sorry comrade, your overpriced t-shirt is ugly and doesn't even appear to fit correctly. May I suggest purification by fire?

vv: long lost sufu greats need to stay lost.

Edited by Stacks

The ever-popular "don't care" maneuver... and yet, you care enough to post your fit pics online and come in here to try and defend them.

Sorry comrade, your overpriced t-shirt is ugly and doesn't even appear to fit correctly. May I suggest purification by fire?

vv: long lost sufu greats need to stay lost.

It would be great for you to stay lost, the fact of the matter is I'm wearing a ridiculously bright colored shirt and most of my wardrobe is black or grey.

I have a cassette playa tee a size down if you'd like me to model that for you?

Or how about you just fuck off back into the real world where everyone hates you for your snide, elitist attitude and inability to accept the humor in things.

i think people are embracing the rediscovered sufu cynicism a bit too lovingly.

it's like what happened with the caption contest – actually, it's a bit like memes in general nowadays — everyone jumps aboard blindly.

if these really are your personalities then great, but i never saw any of this for past year at the very least. it really feels like you guys are forcing it.

j u s t ✓ s a y i n g

Sorry comrade, your overpriced t-shirt is ugly and doesn't even appear to fit correctly.

let it be known that i am defending the fit. however i'd just like to point out that you are incorrect. that cassetteplaya tee he is wearing is one of, if not the cheapest ever released. and this cp tee (i think it's for uniqlo...can't recall) ran true to size.

Edited by tarokyama

Or how about you just fuck off back into the real world where everyone hates you for your snide, elitist attitude and inability to accept the humor in things.

Best comment I have ever read on SUFU.........fucking brilliant.