worst (sufu) waywt fits

Instead of arguing about "personalities" and shit, this thread is really about fuvking clothes. I love Scott, he's one of my best friends. I repped that fit because I liked seeing him smile (no homo) but the outfit is questionable. I'm not a fan of the blazer by any means. I think that's what's throwing the fit off. The sneakers are passable because they're the water proof ones, and I wouldn't wear my $1,000 shoes out in the rain either.

Stacks and futurian have both made great posts with knowledge that everyone should follow. I don't care how awesome someone is, or how good their past fits have been.

hey man, i know he is 1 of yr bestest beloved bros, but you repped his fit in the watuwearin thread. maybe if he was in the awesome best bros thread, or the smiling thread, then by all means you'd had been within your proper repping rights. just sayin.

Edited by tarokyama

Posted (edited) · Hidden by tarokyama, December 19, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by tarokyama, December 19, 2011 - No reason given

oh, so you know about denmark, huh?

only little bit about the land of danes. i don't really care about that place 2 much. i just don't know if there r walmarts near momma's dingleberry farm or in the flipipines? so are there?

Edited by tarokyama

hey man, i know he is 1 of yr bestest beloved bros, but you repped his fit in the watuwearin thread. maybe if he was in the awesome best bros thread, or the smiling thread, then by all means you'd had been within your proper repping rights. just sayin.

fyi everybody those are 2 really good thread ideas

6480980829_d7f16b0cfb_z.jpg

now for a controversial one. dude looks half decent until those fucking yuketens. they don't go with anything he's wearing. dark dark dark dark bright yellow tongue really? and are the pants tucked? or pin rolled? or what? either way it looks like your ankles are fucked up. if the shirt was a different color, and maybe that hat wasn't so "h&m" gaudy, it could pass of as something average. but instead its like $2,000 worth of incoherence.

Surprised to find myself here, but what he said makes sense.

It's surprising to see how many people are getting butthurt over that scott guy too. Reiterating what everyone else said, if the fit is wack the fit is wack. Nothing wrong with a little criticism. If they can't handle it then let them deal with it.

Edited by valdizno

Posted · Hidden by tarokyama, December 20, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by tarokyama, December 20, 2011 - No reason given

Surprised to find myself here, but what he said makes sense.

It's surprising to see how many people are getting butthurt over that scott guy too. Reiterating what everyone else said, if the fit is wack the fit is wack. Nothing wrong with a little criticism. If they can't handle it then let them deal with it.

hi. i don't think you should be in the worst. maybe if you somehow establish a great bromance with akuma no uta and smile in your pics more often, then he'd probably rep you.

sounddune got called out a lot in the past. mostly for his lack of identity and all about japan if i remember well.

but here seriously from that penis tip beanie to those inadequate vans... i mean it's ok when you're 15. but dude is like 35 or something.

2mqn31z.jpg

dude needs help...... homie should just close his account and move over to hypebeast..... generic ass fit, follow whatever is hyped at the moment

camo jacket that doesn't fit

bad haircut with generic ass hat

SLR taking iphone worthy photos

vans

bad fitting jeans

bet dude was shopping at Hollister last year

Edited by Wavey