worst (sufu) waywt fits

Haha you're late by like a 100 pages. I can handle a little criticism so it's no big deal. And for what it's worth, you could have dug up worse...I don't think that fit is that bad.

Edited by stazy

? converse and jeans is about the easiest thing in the world to pull off. This is one of the only times I've seen it look bad.

yeah but like i said joey was the only one who could pull it off and not look like a douche

mommmmmmmmmmm! mom! mommmm! my box logo hoodie is still wet, I told you to put it in the dryer!

lol i post one fit that is somewhat gully and gentlefolk cant handle, stay wearing tiny pants and being mad.

Edited by destroyer
removing epithet

Seriously, this thread is pure comedy. Especially after a few drinks.

slim-straight jeans with some fucked up cuffs is not gully in the slightest.

You really think your fit is gully don't you :(

not sure if you know what gully means or

lol relax my dudes, i was kidding.

yes i know what gully means, and no i dont think my fit was gully.

i just dont understand why im in this thread, and on the cuff not, they are a bit serious, but i also used a wide angle lense to take the pic and that distorted everthing.

Posted · Hidden by denimdestroyedmylife, December 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by denimdestroyedmylife, December 16, 2011 - No reason given

lol i post one fit that is somewhat gully and niggas cant handle, stay wearing tiny pants and being mad.

did he just say n***a?

i got banned for that, just letting you know

Posted · Hidden by denimdestroyedmylife, January 17, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by denimdestroyedmylife, January 17, 2012 - No reason given

The honest criticism is that all his recent fits are like

"let's throw everything I have in my closet on right now with no concern for proportions, color balance, or a comprehensive style"

The red shirt under the sweater mixed with the olive vest? Fuck outta here with that shit.

And the bright white sneakers just tries to scream

"I'm fashion forward but keeping it safe by tucking my pants in my tongue like its 2005 all over again"

nigga looks like TJ from recess smh

i had to move home to my mom. she lives with her boyfriend on a farm. they have a nice life and two labradors. my mom works at a factory. i don't have any sheets that fit the bed, you fucking bitch

(etc....)

i bought those havaianas on the philippines

yo i guess i'd b bitter if i had to live on a farm w/ my mom and her boyfriend. yeah, i'd b bitter if i had to shop in the phlippienis 4 havaianas. i can imagine yr pains dawg. btw what kind of farm u guys live on? LOL what kind of factory your moms work @? LOL. 2 bad it ain't a bedsheet factory.

instead of buying play chucks, u shoulda just opted for regular ones. with the little moneys u saved u probably could have kopped a bed sheet that fit at wallmart i think. u got walmarts by the farm or in that land o' philipinose?

Posted · Hidden by mapz, December 20, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by mapz, December 20, 2011 - No reason given

holy fuck this thread is cray. i'm overcome with an immense feeling of schadenfreude. too good.

In the spirit of DGAF, aged spirits, and holiday cheer, I present to you the story of XmasWORSTWAYWT

so there i was, chillin hard at the company party. All laid up going nowhere fast with my cast on and my waywt photo mode stuntin hard

N.hoolywood

TbyAlexanderwang

icelandic wizard pants by freshjive

henric vibskov

nikeSB

walgreen crutches (semi vis)

All a sudden i feel things turning into a worst waywt fit as some rube places a fedora upon my head and the randomly serendipitous matching vintage cardigan upon me shoulders.

Without further ado i present my best worst waywt.....

35krazp.jpg

Edited by EG562

Posted · Hidden by tarokyama, December 18, 2011 - i don't care
Hidden by tarokyama, December 18, 2011 - i don't care

<p>don't wanna admit, but it's sorta ok  minus the 007 bad guy "oddjob" GrAY haat, fairy pose and the black gay hand prop.  ....but u can fool some of the people some of the time, but u can't fool all of the people all of the time (-bend over backwards marley). thatz the point of u puttin it in here.  i play internets, so i know.  u say or do one thing and u think peoples gonna try 2 contradick u.  that insulting to intelligence.  i don't like it when dudettes like u try to be all clever and shit by putting their  pic in the worst and write some dumb shit i don't even wannna read.  if i think you look stoopid and wanna put u in here... then just don't.  or don't post shit.  i am  gonna  do so (at my own accord(. fact is, is that u probably u think u look kewl and want some affirmation or in this case u want some contradicktion to your placing your own pic in the worst...I.E. "nice fit, princess.  u dun look stups u look kewl or progressive, whateves".  u just 2 cowardly/chicke buckx4 2 put in reg threat and strut hard.  u got no prides. so then i write that you look stoopid.  not u sister, ME! u don't need to do that for me.  in fact u not suppose do that.  perfectly capable of telling u that u look off.  </p>

<p> </p>

<p>in other words, don't try to negate any criticism or unkindly commentary by way of self depravation.  the act of placing oneself's own fit in this thread is just as annoying as it is naturally pathetic.  </p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Posted (edited) · Hidden by tarokyama, December 18, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by tarokyama, December 18, 2011 - No reason given

In the spirit of DGAF, aged spirits, and holiday cheer, I present to you the story of XmasWORSTWAYWT

so there i was, chillin hard at the company party. All laid up going nowhere fast with my cast on and my waywt photo mode stuntin hard

N.hoolywood

TbyAlexanderwang

icelandic wizard pants by freshjive

henric vibskov

nikeSB

walgreen crutches (semi vis)

All a sudden i feel things turning into a worst waywt fit as some rube places a fedora upon my head and the randomly serendipitous matching vintage cardigan upon me shoulders.

Without further ado i present my best worst waywt.....

35krazp.jpg

i don't think it's bad, but i really don't wanna tell u what you wanna hear. u know it. i don't even wanna tell u that it's sorta neat minus the hat and the black man's hand prop. princess, it's just annoying the fact that you'd put your own pic in the worst thread. when i see some stoopid stuff, pls at least give me the option of putting shit in here on my own accord, ok? u trying 4 use reverse psychologies 101 or some shit? mad insulting. if u look stupid and i think so, then i put you here. u think i wouldn't just cause u do

so 1st? just another stoopid queenie weenie with some "talk-2-the-hand attitude." irritating. i wanna kill

btw if yr pants are freshjive, what is the top (jkt) and s.a.r.s protektor? sox is h.(i)v. that's all i know.

Edited by tarokyama
Posted · Hidden by tryagain, December 19, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by tryagain, December 19, 2011 - No reason given

tumblr_lvv7xvazvf1qmwcfjo1_1280.jpg

This seriously isn't on here? He looks like Frodo Baggins stole some clothes from a homeless guy and decided to go play in the rain. Just because his shit is Junya doesn't excuse the fact that he's wearing fucking Nike with some baggy ass pants. If you're going to wear a blazer at least buy some rubber soled brogues or something.