worst (sufu) waywt fits

thanks dude, good contribution. i'm so glad we have you here to act as a barometer for how pussified we're being in here, it's really really helpful. I was worried we were getting too hard, too rough...just plain mean.

I'm glad you're here, 78, to give us the heads-up we so desperately needed.

like I said... pussies

You have the worst sentence formatting and structure I've encountered since I helped my mom grade her 5th grade students' spelling papers years ago.

Come the fuck on... we all know you're going to post some trivial blah-blah-blah gargabe that no one gives a fuck about. At least have the common decency to refrain from Faulkneresque walls of text.

Also, could your "I emphasize internal beauty as I brush the world right off my shoulders" attitude be any more trite??? For the record, I've been trying to neg you for weeks (as well as Alex), but for reasons beyond me, Sufu is in your favor.

I'm glad that you see some good in me, vanilla wafer . Except you have me pegged very wrong. I'm a highly like-able person...that's true. However, I'm not a gift-er and and have no crafty/home-maker tendencies whatsoever. I'd buy the salsa from Whole Foods. I never cook a meal at home, ever. If I eat at home, it's a bowl of cereal, or I can brew a pot of coffee. Also, to be honest...I'm not neighborly at all. I'm not an aloof person, but I'm too busy to be gift-y and neighborly. And, I don't do candy or collectible coins. I'm also a workaholic type...and I do 1.5 hours of yoga 6 mornings a week. I just don't have much spare time in my life...that's the reality. And I know that I dress like shit compared to most people on SuFu. That's cool. I emphasize internal beauty and health more than external appearance and this will always be the case. :)

4ngow too hard

hair is smooth and done with care then just half in half out with that shirt? doesn't work. maybe if her hair was more mussed and denim could be better and yeah shiny doesn't go well with that top and bottom vibe.

but whatever; ain't good but ain't worst.

the whole making the face blurred but then adding the two black dots for eye freaks me out more.