worst (sufu) waywt fits

i think it becomes irrelevant when half of superfuture has to constantly question her gender - that last waywt made me think suburban dad relaxing poolside after a riveting game of golf

The picture in question is very misleading.

Edit: Also was not trying to be a dick - no hate directed towards anyone.

I wanted to stay out of all of this, but it doesn't make sense to me for you guys to make fun of a persons gender ambiguity or androgyny. This is supposed to be a forum accepting of different cultures and lifestyles. Furthermore, there are men on here that wear skirts and drop crotch garments and tops that look like blouses. Feel free to make fun of my clothing or the clothing of others in the denim forum as much as you'd like, but this is getting to be in bad taste.

beatle is among one of the chiller denimbros (i know shes a female, gender has nothing to do with denimbroness) She has always been more than helpful not just to me but to everyone. Also, she rocks IH jeans pretty well

beats is good people

would you really trust someone who calls himself yachtrock89
you really put me in worst for this? quickly scrolling through your posts it doesn't look like you've ever posted a waywt.

and to clear up the confusion, the shirt is woodwood.

that shirt is sick

yall are stupid

The name could not be less serious you fuck head.

In other news: don't like that shirt shirt, period. I put it in here. Sorry.

I don't post waywt. Unlike most of you bougie fucks I have no dollars and don't have a digital camera. But i guarantee you if I do it won't ever be an open collar shirt with mini printed flowers. Shit is FUGLY and several have agreed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

come at me bro.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

You type like an eleven year old.

I wanted to stay out of all of this, but it doesn't make sense to me for you guys to make fun of a persons gender ambiguity or androgyny. This is supposed to be a forum accepting of different cultures and lifestyles. Furthermore, there are men on here that wear skirts and drop crotch garments and tops that look like blouses. Feel free to make fun of my clothing or the clothing of others in the denim forum as much as you'd like, but this is getting to be in bad taste.

Beatle wears masculine clothing and is obviously tough. Usually when she posts she's also wearing either sunglasses or a hat which covers her hair - other times you can't see her face at all. I don't think anyone's making fun of her, they're just asking. Beatle's probably smart enough not to be offended.

Seems like there is a lot of weak shit getting in here these days. People really need to check the threak title. It's worst. Not a little off. Not bad shirt. WORST.

I come in here to be entertained by fashun clusterfucks. Not shown pictures of people I pass on the street everyday.