worst (sufu) waywt fits

am I literally the only person that hasn't had a problem with stazy's fits? What's everyone pissing and moaning about?

Most of the rep I get is positive. I don't mind when fits end up here though. I enjoy reading people's criticisms.

My favorite neg rep was from some kid who didn't like my fit because I took the picture in a stairwell. His comment was that "location matters". Given the feedback, I was expecting him to have quality shots. I did a search and his most recent WAYWT contribution was taken in a public washroom. By a urinal. The irony was delicious.

The atrocity that is your fit is amplified by your lame haircut and goofy grin. If you can't smile in your clothing without looking like a complete douche, then they're really not for you. It's the fashionz acid-test.

Clearly you have some strange personal anger issues that you need to sort out.

The atrocity that is your fit is amplified by your lame haircut and goofy grin. If you can't smile in your clothing without looking like a complete douche, then they're really not for you. It's the fashionz acid-test.

:rolleyes:

Post a fit big guy. In the meantime...

Haters_Gonna_Hate.jpg

at least get the litmus test reference right..

I'm not sure about this..it looks alot like one I've seen at target. I even looked at it up close because i couldn't believe they'd put something out like that.

http://www.mrporter.com/product/300821

As I was browsing the sale on mr. porter, I think I have spotted the same shirt. At least it looks almost identical. As I saw it, it made me realize this shirt was in this thread.

why the fuck do some people dress up just to take fucking emo pictures. then change their clothes and go outside in their 'normal' attire.

i seriously can't imagine that dude actually dressing like that and walking out in public. i'd just laugh in his face if i saw him walking towards me.

how the fuck does this guy have close to 7k rep?

5841218137_354853a463.jpg

Have you ever been to a concert before? Have you ever been pushed up against practically everyone to where practically 75% of the sweat you feel is not yours? Pushed and shoved around? I understand i don't meet those fuckin high standards you hold in the world of fashionz there (or anywhere maybe) but at a show I really don't care how i look by the end of it.