worst (sufu) waywt fits

should have sized down on the jacket

worst waywt fits is for posting pictures that were posted on supertalk only.

if you have problems with people outside of supertalk and how they dress then please deal with it wherever you found them.

from now on if a picture is posted that does not have the a link to the original post on supertalk

it will be deleted.

(10)

ugh

if you have problems with people outside of supertalk and how they dress then please deal with it wherever you found them.

from now on if a picture is posted that does not have the a link to the original post on supertalk

it will be deleted.

------------------------

it will be deleted.

you can't imagine how tedious it is having to find this post and quote it over and over

not to mention going back and deleting posts from users who haven't noticed the protocol

it'd be easier to lock this thread BUT it serves a function (like lancing boils) and it is entertaining (when done well)

please stop me before i have to lock again

superfuture really turned to shit.

can't even hate no more...pffffff

and wtf does that mean

"worst waywt fits is for posting pictures that were posted on supertalk only.

if you have problems with people outside of supertalk and how they dress then please deal with it wherever you found them."

those fits were all taken from the waywt thread!

and wtf does that mean

if you have problems with people outside of supertalk and how they dress then please deal with it wherever you found them."

ATTENTION:

if you are putting another user's fit in this thread you must QUOTE THE ENTIRE POST not just the pic

this rule has been in place for a while now

in case you don't know how to do this...

A WORST FITS TUTORIAL

-browse waywt

-find an offending post

-click the REPLY WITH QUOTE button:

quote.gif

-you will be taken to a page called REPLY TO TOPIC; copy EVERYTHING (read: all) in the white box (i.e. the username, post id, the photo, and the boring list of lame basics)

-open this thread (worst waywt fits - remember? stay with me)

-paste all into the message box; you will see the following line just below the message box:

screenshot20100923at103.png

-click "quote this post as well" (pictured above)

-state your reason for the quoted pic's inclusion in this thread (optional, actually; you need only type ten characters)

prepare to see this very tutorial quoted numerous times

and some of you will see it in your inbox

301facepalm8bu0ph9.jpg

are we allowed to hate on your DBZ avatar, or your inability to follow really simple directions, or your purposeful and in my eyes, hateful stupidity that forces a mod to paste, once again, as he has done numerous times for other morons, the fucking rules and instructions that you should be able to follow if you weren't a slack jawed, slope browed, mongoloid idiot?

You could also post a fit that we could inevitably hate on though, so really it's your choice.

and wtf does that mean

I haven't posted on sufu in ages or followed this thread so I simply did not know about the rules but no worries I got it.

If I will ever bother to post here again I'll follow the rules....

RandR: why dont you dig up some of my old fits and hate on them? Shouldn't be too hard for a sufu pro like you.

I haven't posted on sufu in ages or followed this thread so I simply did not know about the rules but no worries I got it.

If I will ever bother to post here again I'll follow the rules....

RandR: why dont you dig up some of my old fits and hate on them? Shouldn't be too hard for a sufu pro like you.

too lazy and dont care. plus saiyan armor looks pretty good on anyone, I wont hate on that.