worst (sufu) waywt fits

• 2 weeks later...
Out in Colorado Springs for the weekend to visit my girl...newly purchased Levi's X Filson Coat making its way into heaaaavy rotation

img7001p.jpg

img6994k.jpg

I guess everyone has their off-days. the shorts with the coat just looks awkward.

when will the whole "sizing down" thing go away?

sorry, this isn't superdenim, but i just wanted to share this. a former member of sufu recently wrote this:

I admit... I drank the kool-aid too.... 6 years ago..... Raw denim? And it fades cool? I'm in....

But somewhere in there the Internet took a wrong turn, and starting convincing gents to purchase jeans so tight they could barely button them up fresh outta the dryer.... Why? Yes jeans might fade faster if you wear them so tight the fabric is stretched within an inch of its life at all times.... But you wonder why the crotch blows out so quickly?? Don't even get me started on "stacking" (or accordion legs, as Mister Freedom calls them)

If you're breaking in your jeans to achieve a vintage fade.... Why wear them with a slew of artificial rules and habits?? They might look cool a year later, laid flat on your back deck for Superfuture pictures, but when they're worn they look SILLY... there I said it.

Why wear them so tight that they're not even close to flattering?? I don't get it. Try a true straight leg fit (they can be SLIM, if you prefer), with your favorite boots, you'll be amazed how much better they look. Not to mention its so much easier to find shirts that fit well, and balance your outfit properly if your jeans aren't absurdly tight.... Very few men look good in denim tights and a looser fitting chambray...

Buy your right size... hell, even size up one and enjoy putting your hands in your front pockets! You'd be amazed to find your pants more functional, equally handsome with repeated wear (ALERT! Jeans sized properly will still fade!), more "vintage" looking, and you'll achieve a REAL American silhouette!

Don't buy solely on what the internet tells you is good for you..... Buy what you KNOW looks good on you! You guys have more style sense than you give yourselves credit for! It is the quintisential difference between STYLE, and FASHION. Embrace pants that you can breathe in... Embrace some style.

i don't want to just be scrutinizing the pants, so i'll go ahead and say that the hoodie and hat combo is really ugly too.

eh, everyone is always drinking kool-aid of one flavor or other

cuffs would fix all that unfortunate knee bunching

but yeah, the seat of those jeans looks like ass

obviously, supertight and pristine workwear is a sign of decadence and every iteration of it should be called out and destroyed

eh, everyone is always drinking kool-aid of one flavor or other

cuffs would fix all that unfortunate knee bunching

but yeah, the seat of those jeans looks like ass

obviously, supertight and pristine workwear is a sign of decadence and every iteration of it should be called out and destroyed

... :).... I reckon there will be a bunch of "un-settled" fits, what with the new Eternal contest just starting. Morse is a chill dude.

Go get some style morse cuz you fuckin need it. Ain't no style in those pics apart from internet-made-me-buy-these-clothes-style there.

FYI posting in WDYWT is about showing off. It's a dick-size contest. Show off your best to get that green peen bar bigger. And those THREE (seriously THREE???) pics were anything but that.

I'm doing you a favour n' telling you that you're game ain't as tight as you think it is...

oh and that you got a small pee-pee.

The reason why your peen is less than a third of mine 78, yet you've been a member for three times longer than me, is that I'm out there doing it, posting it, and getting acknowledgment for it.

All you do is troll around and whine about shit. Seriously though, get fucked. And why am I getting pm's about how wack everyone thinks you are?

All hail the power of the peen!!

c'mon even you admit that your denim looks shit.

And you know we didn't need THREE pics of you to understand your STYLE.

And I'm sure you can admit that the entire get up's inspired by a SuFu checklist.

DEAL WITH IT*

*insert gif

If it makes you happy and makes you think you got a big pee-pee then keep getting "out there doing it, posting it and getting acknowledgment for it. " More power to you.

PS - please do post some of the PMs. I do love the hate mail. Shame only insecure cyber-crybabies PM me trying to defend themselves when they receive -ve rep.

PPS - Yeah you still got a small pee-pee.

With all due respect, length of time and amount of rep points are no reliable indicator of respect or quality. There are many older users with lower rep totals who do not participate in the reacharound backscratching that goes on in particular in the Denim WAYWT which results in artificially inflated totals.

With all due respect, length of time and amount of rep points are no reliable indicator of respect or quality. There are many older users with lower rep totals who do not participate in the reacharound backscratching that goes on in particular in the Denim WAYWT which results in artificially inflated totals.

this. i have so much rep power and i am one of the worst posters i think lmao

Also rep inflation has grown so fucking quick. I remember when Still was one of the top four members in terms of rep. I think he has like 150 now or something.

yeah this is what i'm talking about, exponential rep growth(hyper inflation) has devalued the rep currency

i joined this board close to a year ago and i don't even know what the fuck rep is supposed to do.. i have just been using it as a "that's a sick post" type of compliment er something.

All hail the power of the peen!!

c'mon even you admit that your denim looks shit.

And you know we didn't need THREE pics of you to understand your STYLE.

And I'm sure you can admit that the entire get up's inspired by a SuFu checklist.

BBTmb.gif

If it makes you happy and makes you think you got a big pee-pee then keep getting "out there doing it, posting it and getting acknowledgment for it. " More power to you.

PS - please do post some of the PMs. I do love the hate mail. Shame only insecure cyber-crybabies PM me trying to defend themselves when they receive -ve rep.

PPS - Yeah you still got a small pee-pee.

done and done