worst (sufu) waywt fits

I gotta disagree. I think that's a bad picture, bad angle, he's holding his arms up, it's a bad pose. but the look isn't half bad, and the beer and cig add swagger to the outfit like it or not. is it groundbreaking? No, but if there was decent lighting and he was posing better and maybe the pants were a tad shorter and you could see the sneakers better, it would look fine.

so, if you changed almost everything about the picture, it would be all good.

i have no opinion on cheep's fit but this comment is kind of wild

that jacket is kind of rad
yeah. even if you're not a fan of bright colors that is far from the worst example. anyway it looks like everything fits right

you two are obviously colorblind.

photo of chant

makes him look 9 feet tall. cant complain too much, at least its not another tusken raider concept.

DUDES QUOTE ENTIRE POST PLEASE

THIS IS GETTING STUPID

that jacket is kind of rad
yeah. even if you're not a fan of bright colors that is far from the worst example. anyway it looks like everything fits right
jacket is wacksauce though
fruteswag isn't for everyone

needs more frute brand synergy though :(

yeah that jacket needed some pastel yellow sweatpants with shiny black palmtree appliqués

moar frut<E

you realize thats christianjustin of backpack losing/snitching fame, right? Frutswag for days

^^you sure?

i thought CJ still posted under his same username

and honestly, i'm not a fan of Chant's fits at all, but all his fits are basically like that. so if you're gonna put that fit in there, you might as well just start a "worst waywt - chant edition". just saying

makes him look 9 feet tall. cant complain too much, at least its not another tusken raider concept.

and thats your reasoning for worst? wack..

a) drop crotch torusers usually make people look shorter, not taller

B) he is tall as fuck

he looking like poor boy. how many mcd's 99cent menu or $5 ft longs (...5 dollaX2...5 dollr foooot long, subway!), u gotta sacrifice to kop this kinda stuffs? maybe like 3.5-4? look like broke jcrew. on the dole, the prince of shantytown. some street urchin who treat barnesnnoble like his own personal library. yo what inside the pee coat? maybe spork, butterknife, ketchups and extra mayo. fact that he started the fashun phiosophy thread trips me out.

First in a long time...

eb3cbd3a.jpg

NBHD

NBHD x Effector

Bape Ginger Shark

Samurai 0710

milspex,

u looked way better when u were living in japan. u was leaner when u was eating japan foods.

4 real, guy b wearing nhbrhd. i don't like the brand no more, but some of it looks alright. shit is jap-bikers working in the garage. hypebeasts make it look hypebeast. this could pass for a valet at a ski lodge. like u could buy all this poo at a hunting store or the likes of a sports authority. outta go intern at farmer's place...not guaranteed he'd get it tho.

CORRECTED BY DDML