worst (sufu) waywt fits

I never thought I'd be posting cheep here but shit. i got retaliatory neg rep which is a bitch ass move in any case, so fuck it

so hot outside...

dscf6788.jpg

rayban

red stripe(best hot weather beer ever)

vintageX3

look man. i used to be on your dick about all your old fits they were the bomb and you've always had the best fitting jeans but like i said, you've been looking more and more like some country bum ass hick now. your clothes fit like shit (which i realize is intentional, but shit is still shit) and you look like you live in a trailer park

also, having shrooms and drinking 5 beers before waking your kids up isn't cool, even if its your birthday. its just fucking irresponsible

I never thought I'd be posting cheep here but shit. i got retaliatory neg rep which is a bitch ass move in any case, so fuck it

so hot outside...

dscf6788.jpg

rayban

red stripe(best hot weather beer ever)

vintageX3

look man. i used to be on your dick about all your old fits they were the bomb and you've always had the best fitting jeans but like i said, you've been looking more and more like some country bum ass hick now. your clothes fit like shit (which i realize is intentional, but shit is still shit) and you look like you live in a trailer park

also, having shrooms and drinking 5 beers before waking your kids up isn't cool, even if its your birthday. its just fucking irresponsible

hahaha.... so it took a neg rep to get put in here?

im not gonna talk about the clothes, because thats your opinion... but i will say that in the situation you bring up with my kids, i was fine, and pretty damn sober by the time they got up. the shrooms ahd worn off hours before, and i had had a few beers, but not intoxicated to the point where i had any problems handeling my shit. i was able to make them breakfast, make sure that all thier needs were met, and they were taken care of.

and your rick owens shit is dumb as fuck... dick flap tank top? really? you really think thats a good look?

hahaha.... so it took a neg rep to get put in here?

im not gonna talk about the clothes, because thats your opinion... but i will say that in the situation you bring up with my kids, i was fine, and pretty damn sober by the time they got up. the shrooms ahd worn off hours before, and i had had a few beers, but not intoxicated to the point where i had any problems handeling my shit. i was able to make them breakfast, make sure that all thier needs were met, and they were taken care of.

and your rick owens shit is dumb as fuck... dick flap tank top? really? you really think thats a good look?

actually... fuck it... i just got back from eating sushi and have had 2 large sakes, and dont really give a fuck, so i will talk about the clothes....

you said i look like a trashy country hick. what fucking country are you from? i work with trashy country hicks every day and have never seen them weaing vintage 1950s shirts and dungarees. never seen them in japanese demin either. to be honest, they all look at me kinda wierd because of how i dress. the only thing we have in common is the facial hair.

so... you want the old cheep back... which era cheep do you miss fapping to? 05? 06? 07? 08? WHAT? id say besides footwear, ive been pretty damn consistant. plain tees, raw jeans... thats what i wear 90% of the time.

actually... fuck it... i just got back from eating sushi and have had 2 large sakes, and dont really give a fuck, so i will talk about the clothes....

you said i look like a trashy country hick. what fucking country are you from? i work with trashy country hicks every day and have never seen them weaing vintage 1950s shirts and dungarees. never seen them in japanese demin either. to be honest, they all look at me kinda wierd because of how i dress. the only thing we have in common is the facial hair.

so... you want the old cheep back... which era cheep do you miss fapping to? 05? 06? 07? 08? WHAT? id say besides footwear, ive been pretty damn consistant. plain tees, raw jeans... thats what i wear 90% of the time.

your "1950s shirts and dungarees" are pretty indistinguishable from shit i could pick up at walmart after 10 years of wear. this is coming from a denim nerd who wrote a 15 page paper on the historical value of repro japanese denim. no matter whether your clothes are from 60 years old or not you still look like shit and your clothes say that you dont give a shit.

but then you g and post pictures that you took of yourself posing in front of a camera with a beer and a cigarette conveniently in your hands? so you set down something to set up your camera and just picked your beer back up, took a swig and lit a cigarette just so you could look badass for the internet? your repeated excuse of not giving a shit really holds no water.

as far as your constant hate on rick, i really couldnt care less. you've said repeatedly you dont care about fashion so your opinions on fashion really dont mean anything to me.

your "1950s shirts and dungarees" are pretty indistinguishable from shit i could pick up at walmart after 10 years of wear. this is coming from a denim nerd who wrote a 15 page paper on the historical value of repro japanese denim. no matter whether your clothes are from 60 years old or not you still look like shit and your clothes say that you dont give a shit.

but then you g and post pictures that you took of yourself posing in front of a camera with a beer and a cigarette conveniently in your hands? so you set down something to set up your camera and just picked your beer back up, took a swig and lit a cigarette just so you could look badass for the internet? your repeated excuse of not giving a shit really holds no water.

as far as your constant hate on rick, i really couldnt care less. you've said repeatedly you dont care about fashion so your opinions on fashion really dont mean anything to me.

but then you go and post pictures that you took of yourself posing in front of a camera with a beer and a cigarette conveniently in your hands? fuck man, i know how a camera works. so you obviously had to set down something to take your picture so you just picked your beer back up, took a swig and lit a cigarette just so you could look badass for the internet? your repeated excuse of not giving a shit really holds no water.

sorry... i dont smoke in the house, and i was already drinking a beer when i decided that i was gonna take a waywt pic. also, yeah, they are "props" to give the picture more visual appeal since the fit is just decent. oh fucking well... some people use dslr cams, some use photoshop, i use beer to make my 4MP cams pics look more interesting. its just a chang of pace from a straight ahead shot.

do i "not give a shit" of course i give a shit. i care about looking good. this is why i post on a forum about clothing. am i gonna cange because of what YOU say tho? no. i care, but not about your opinion enough to do what you say.

but then you go and post pictures that you took of yourself posing in front of a camera with a beer and a cigarette conveniently in your hands? fuck man, i know how a camera works. so you obviously had to set down something to take your picture so you just picked your beer back up, took a swig and lit a cigarette just so you could look badass for the internet? your repeated excuse of not giving a shit really holds no water.

sorry... i dont smoke in the house, and i was already drinking a beer when i decided that i was gonna take a waywt pic. also, yeah, they are "props" to give the picture more visual appeal since the fit is just decent. oh fucking well... some people use dslr cams, some use photoshop, i use beer to make my 4MP cams pics look more interesting. its just a chang of pace from a straight ahead shot.

do i "not give a shit" of course i give a shit. i care about looking good. this is why i post on a forum about clothing. am i gonna cange because of what YOU say tho? no. i care, but not about your opinion enough to do what you say.