worst (sufu) waywt fits

Some thing just ain't right.

I saw that fit and thought it was intentional and was done to poke fun at that general look.

2010-08-07214406.jpg

Took this when I was deciding if I was going to keep these RO sweats or not. I'm not normally this dicked out.

Also, that's TOTALLY not Vaseline in the background.

... really? This fucking sucks.

of course... just like those are trainers.

i stand by my statement that goth ninja is hot topic style for rich people.

+1 the insecurities carry over into adulthood but this time around they have money to kop sweet gothjawnz (10)

fuq u guys those sweats r ill. would copped if i could findmy size, doesnt look so gr8 here tho. never liked the dick flap shit either. dude shouldve changed up his rick o sneax too, they just dont fit here. less chunky black hitops or some lowtops wouldve been better

even tho goth aint my style i can appreciate the silhouettes and creativity that goes into those pieces and looks...

you just need to understand that there are different genres like there are movies....

the godfather and family guy are no where near alike in any way but i like both.

I appreciate the history and tradition of stuff like ll bean and also see whree my ninjas coming from too

fuq u guys those sweats r ill. would copped if i could findmy size, doesnt look so gr8 here tho. never liked the dick flap shit either. dude shouldve changed up his rick o sneax too, they just dont fit here. less chunky black hitops or some lowtops wouldve been better

I have those sweatpants and love them to death. They are the best summer pants I ever owned. I would buy another pair if I could find them. I also get lots of compliments on them, and not only from fashion people. They might not look that good here cause the shoes are dwarfing them.

even tho goth aint my style i can appreciate the silhouettes and creativity that goes into those pieces and looks...

you just need to understand that there are different genres like there are movies....

the godfather and family guy are no where near alike in any way but i like both.

I appreciate the history and tradition of stuff like ll bean and also see whree my ninjas coming from too

I agree with this to a certain extent. I also agree with Polish but I think it may be the shoe and the AWFUL quality of the photo that take away from it. I mean, who the fuck can tell what that is? Could be a black diaper for all we know with that lighting...

yeah, i can appriciate good goth ninja, and even goos hot topic shit... but just like there are really shitty ways of putting amerikanji shit together, and more that look dumb than look good, i think the same goes for it all

style always is appriciated, as is good taste and a good eye for both. those 3 things together are hard to come by tho.

Why are his shirts so tight? Why do his pants look like he pulled his pockets inside out? Why do fake knee holes exist?

I'm not good at fashion, I don't understand these things.

Why would sweats even have knee holes in them? Is that a thing now?

I just don't get why that would be cool.

I'm pretty sure its that everyone thinks his shirts are so tight because everyone buys them way too fucking small.

I actually saw a guy totally ricked out, and his shit fit properly, and because it looked good it actually took me a sec to realize it was full gothninj kit.