worst (sufu) waywt fits

See? You put in a little effort, or at least use google to double check, and you can spell big words like "generalization" right. Here's hoping this is the first step on a long journey of self-discovery for you.

Seriously, though, post a fit, I'm curious.

See? You put in a little effort, or at least use google to double check, and you can spell big words like "generalization" right. Here's hoping this is the first step on a long journey of self-discovery for you.

Seriously, though, post a fit, I'm curious.

At this point, you should probably invest a few dollars in a new haircut and just standing up straight. Nobody's debating the fact that you've spent hundreds on clothes, but the big problem is that the clothes are wearing you, not the other way around.

really bro? u think im gonna go take a picture for u? ima do me u keep up the wack shit so i can b amuzed, plebe.

Tried to use babelfish to decode this, but they didn't have a "Kid pretending to be hard on the internet to English" translation option.

U Mad: probably not, but at least it's briefly entertaining.

Tried to use babelfish to decode this, but they didn't have a "Kid pretending to be hard on the internet to English" translation option.

U Mad: probably not, but at least it's briefly entertaining.

gobaq2styleforum, srsly

Haha, I'm not arguing over the fit criticism, fair comment, everyone entitled to opinions, etc. This skiniks troll is just very entertaining. SuFu has much better trolls than SF XY, I'll probably hang around for a bit.

Has anyone ever come into this thread after they were posted in it and not made things worse for themselves

No. JD is my dude over at SF but he needs to learn that defending yourself here leads to nothing but a sufu gangbang.

Anyway, I could get +rep every fit I offered if I just kept posting pics of me in my Skulls and W+H stuff wearing CPs, but that would be pretty damned boring and too easy, and forums - this one more than the other two actually - are already monotonous enough as it is. Here, enjoy the monotony.

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt128/humb1ed/062iw.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6429/015htq.jpg

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2518/021je.jpg

this some dumb shit to say, its like the one episode of friends where joey has a hot roommate who he feels he has to repel but then hes like 'yo, im TRYING to be unattractive to you, if i wanted to i could hav u all on my dick if i turned on the charm' (I could get +rep every fit I offered if I just kept posting pics of me in my Skulls and W+H stuff wearing CPs) and then he does that 'how u doin ;)' thing

dc2Z7CL4Cv0

that he does (Here, enjoy the monotony.) and the girl's just like 'uhhh what'

don't care to argue about dude's fit but

Haven't seen him post anything but ebonics, would love to see what fresh and original things he can do with a new era and some LRGs. .

fuck outta here

Guest on-display

haha another sf member who post fits on sufu and realized their not as stylish as they thought they were. love it

we need to keep a running list. i've never lurked styleforum, but what's the culture like? are they more accepting? less hate? i always felt what kept sufu on point was the variety of aesthetic tastes and well as the hating. eventually if the people stick around long enough they nail now an aesthetic that works. from my limited understanding, the other fashion forums seem like they are just circle jerks of guys wearing black blankets. am i missing something? feel free to enlighten me.

Guest on-display

i think for the most part, since sufu has a rep system, you can easily identify the senseless members quick. while on sf i just assume that everyone is senseless. its safer that way.