worst (sufu) waywt fits

LOL @ the neg rep he tried to leave me. am i supposed to get offended?

reputation_balance.gifworst waywt fits 05-08-10 02:00 PM Jack Straw FUCKING HATE GOOKS

brad pitt looks like he belongs in a sweatshop
but i have lost just about all respect for a bunch of you who dont appreciate diversity or criticize me for it or whatever. just grow up and think for once. it may be a joke but have some class.

...really? he throws those out there, and less than an hour after the second quote gives us some "wa wa diversity" shit?

making jokes about gingers because of a popular cartoon isn't the same as racist remarks. jack straw's a red head, mia's video featured red heads. does this mean everybody posting members in the lookalikes thread are being racists too?

his hair colour isn't even the main problem with the picture. it's the raggedy andy hair. if he cut it so it didn't remind me of some gender-bending real-life pepper ann, as has been said it'd be just another fit in waywt.

and given that this is the second time today that you Hocus Pocus made noise about a moderator decision i have a little magic of my own to show you.

That's what the priest said. I don't want to see your penis hap :(

...really? he throws those out there, and less than an hour after the second quote gives us some "wa wa diversity" shit?

making jokes about gingers because of a popular cartoon isn't the same as racist remarks. jack straw's a red head, mia's video featured red heads. does this mean everybody posting members in the lookalikes thread are being racists too?

his hair colour isn't even the main problem with the picture. it's the raggedy andy hair. if he cut it so it didn't remind me of some gender-bending real-life pepper ann, as has been said it'd be just another fit in waywt.

agreed. nothing racist in looking like a fucking dumbass.

i mean to be honest this makes me really upset. im not racist in the least and i really do like the way you dress brad pitt and mostly everyone else. theres not much i can do about the color of my hair but i have lost just about all respect for a bunch of you who dont appreciate diversity or criticize me for it or whatever. just grow up and think for once. it may be a joke but have some class.
why are you all so fucking dumb?

tell brad fucking pitt to harden the fuck up and all of you sucking his dick as well.

yo.....lol.

fwiw, this shit has nothing to do with the color of your hair(in fact, i luhz redheads, plz see redhead appreciation thread and eversuns' waywt fits/posts(nh)). i just thought the outfit was awful, offensive to the eye and giving more fuel to the ginger hate, hence why you got all these bad sentiments from everyone else in the thread. you not reppin correctly.

you have light colored hair(this is not a bad thing, though i seriously thought it was a wig the way it was cut), but why would you throw all these other colors in to the mix, especially nantucket red shorts? it just looks bad on you. same reason why i usually stay away from the color olive. not everyone is able to pull off certain shades. the plantation madras is a good looking shirt but wearing a crewneck undershirt with only one button undone, lazy sleeve rolls that make your arms look skinnier, paired with the nantucket red shorts that look a little wide for your legs, bright blue vans contrasted with your light hair and thick black framed glasses that pop out like crazy, makes me think you're colorblind or doing this as a really really bad joke.

all this time i thought you were mad cuz i negged you with:

((_)===========D~~~

smh

lol @ teasing a redhead and being called a gook being equal

if someone makes fun of your haircut and you have to resort to racism you need to toughen the fuck up or read a book

I can only imagine what kind of life of ignorance this kid is living

as so often happens in a case like this.

villain

comes in with his two cents, even though even a casual observer would have noticed that you don't offer small change when grown ups are doing big transactions [i.e banning, sorting out a mess]

so as is my custom i check back on his posts before doing anything, i mean not one of the mods wants to get rid of a member without knowing first what kind of member they are in the first place.

and look what is there

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2277791&postcount=322

i don't care if you are some ru paul motherfucker neither homophobic comments or in his case racially based language is tolerated in posts.

everyone else please note that i bolded posts given that if i check through the rep you give out to each other [including Jack Straw] then i am sure it would be a very empty super trash by tomorrow.

[btw isn't posting rep in a thread considered snitching, only to be done by a bitcharse]

now please settle down and say sorry or like the dunk phantom says watch the thread sink.

His better sense is telling him that, in fact no, not a single fashion subculture considers wearing pants like that. He is trying to tune it out.

haha fair enough!! Criticism taken. I am from melbourne i just find everyone wearing really skinny pants, jeans etc really boring.....

It's got nothing to do with baggy pants. The fit just looks sloppy. It's more about the fact that the hems were rolled way too many times (get the pants length shortened and learn how to roll properly) Also, that shirt looks like a dress shirt. Which just doesn't work with super casual looking chinos. I'm not even going to comment on the shoes. smh

haha i probably shouldn't have said anything! but in all seriousness thanks for the feeback!

The pieces aren't individually bad, i guess. I can't say I'm a fan of those CP safari boots but you could probably make them work with different pants.

Here's a simple visual illustration on how to pin roll your pants:

pinroll.jpg?t=1273845108

2 flips is all you need. If they're still too long after that, then you need to get them shortened.