worst (sufu) waywt fits

If someone like landocal busted out a similar fit as Jack Straw's recent getup (maybe w/ some peanut Quoddy bluchers instead of blue Vans), it would not end up in this thread. Boy just look like a straight fool with that head of his.

This. Place your thumb over his head; the fit isn't nearly as bad then, it's merely boring.

brad pitt looks like he belongs in a sweatshop

is that really needed?

i mean, its one thing to say someone looks like carrot tops aneroexic retarded half brother who just discovered UO and thinks its the best thing in the world, but its another to make thinly veiled racist comments.

Guest Jack Straw

i mean to be honest this makes me really upset. im not racist in the least and i really do like the way you dress brad pitt and mostly everyone else. theres not much i can do about the color of my hair but i have lost just about all respect for a bunch of you who dont appreciate diversity or criticize me for it or whatever. just grow up and think for once. it may be a joke but have some class.

i mean to be honest this makes me really upset. im not racist in the least and i really do like the way you dress brad pitt and mostly everyone else. theres not much i can do about the color of my hair but i have lost just about all respect for a bunch of you who dont appreciate diversity or criticize me for it or whatever. just grow up and think for once. it may be a joke but have some class.

RH7iaTSwQnI

Guest Jack Straw

why are you all so fucking dumb?

tell brad fucking pitt to harden the fuck up and all of you sucking his dick as well.

so i watched the video...

harden the fuck up. ive had much worse said to me and about me on here... fuck, i even had someone sign up as "cheeplikescock" because they disliked me so much. i didnt take it personal because people online are assholes who talk shit because they are too insecure in real life to have such an elitest attitude in front of real people.

deal with it.

please remember that attacking another member based on any genetic trait is out of bounds.

this includes hair colour as well as racial background.

akuma no uta is currently in time out for treating the moderators as his personal army.

carry on

Seriously?

no actually i was joking. (10)

for the slower members who don't understand what has just happened or how this works.

if i was to ban Jack Straw for what he said i would also have to ban every single person that attacked him for being born with red hair.

and given that this is the second time today that you Hocus Pocus made noise about a moderator decision i have a little magic of my own to show you.